Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Happyflyer said:
dirkclod said:
Naaaa ! Just a time machine to go back and do it all over again and know what we do now ;)
You hit the nail square on the head. Things would sure be different today and much better. :(
Ya got that right !! I might still have my hair on top :D
Don't worry...be Happy !
It's all good ;)

Ahhh hair, while I still have some up top it seems to be sprouting up in newer areas, unfortunately none of it above my neck. :(

So by now most of you have probably figured out my screen name refers to my Jeep. I have been looking through old photos getting all nostalgic because I have decided to sell her this spring (thats the plan anyways). Came across this gem and since it fit my current weather (was single digits that day), I thought I would post it. I was leading a winter trail ride in a new location and there was ice under me that decided to give way about halfway across it. That was when it still had fenders to get bashed up. It did not get stuck but it made for a nice photo op.

scqjo7.jpg

These days I do most of my off roading (dirt roads at the summer seasonal) in my GEM car aka the moon buggy.

2hsbrte.jpg

Jeeps are nice ! I had a CJ7 in 85 when I lived in AL and the only pictures I have of it are these and had to scan them :lol: Went through 3 transfer cases with it so I sold it . Had a hard top and hard doors too which were nice and not hard to take off .

AHHH ..Then came the Ole Boy Toy about 5 years ago and kept it for 2 years till I just got to comfortable with it and like to lost in in a curve so got rid of that before it killed me !! Now me just got a 90 GMC 4WD that runs great and does me just fine ;)
911 was sharp though and was Fast :cool:

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0007.jpg
    Scan_Pic0007.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Scan_Pic0008.jpg
    Scan_Pic0008.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 281
  • 1 003.jpg
    1 003.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 1 011.jpg
    1 011.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 234
2 very nice rides! I love the old CJ's. Did you have the 6 or 8 cyl?
I was so happy to see the round headlights come back, and they rode so much better with coils than my leaf sprung square headlight YJ so I had to buy one. It has provided me with lots or fun and learning along the way. I have owned it longer than any of my other vehicles so it will be tough to let her go. I figure someone should be using her since I'm not. There's a lot of fun left in her. :)

I have never driven a Porsche but I bet it provided a lot of seat-puckering fun!

Boy that's been awhile back and if I remember it had a 302 in it but I might be wrong . The 911 was fast for a 1982, and if ya red lined it you would leave 3rd at about 105 and it was a 5 speed . Faster ya go da lower the ride :D

Tomorrow night it is supposed to be 29 here! WTF?! :shock:

"We" would appreciate it if you would keep this crap up north where it belongs. Thank you for your cooperation. :cool:

Marlin009 said:

"We" would appreciate it if you would keep this crap up north where it belongs. Thank you for your cooperation. :cool:

Pssst... TJ... Tell him about the snow we're sending along... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cool:

-slinger

dirkclod said:
AHHH ..Then came the Ole Boy Toy about 5 years ago and kept it for 2 years till I just got to comfortable with it and like to lost in in a curve so got rid of that before it killed me !! Now me just got a 90 GMC 4WD that runs great and does me just fine ;)
911 was sharp though and was Fast :cool:

Porsche... Accept no substitutes... (Tom Cruise(tm)) :D :D :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Marlin009 said:

Pssst... TJ... Tell him about the snow we're sending along... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cool:

-slinger
:shock: Shhhhhh! Your going to ruin the surprise!
Oh that reminds me... I have to call all my friends in florida and ask them how the weather is.
Sick of them telling' me how it 75 today, or I'm going to the pool in a few minutes... bhaaaaa!
:lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
gunslinger said:
Marlin009 said:

-slinger
:shock: Shhhhhh! Your going to ruin the surprise!
Oh that reminds me... I have to call all my friends in florida and ask them how the weather is.
Sick of them telling' me how it 75 today, or I'm going to the pool in a few minutes... bhaaaaa!
:lol:

Revenge is a dish best served cold... REAL cold... :D :D :D

-slinger

Marlin009 said:

I can't help it! I'm so fed up with this cold! I did it! I did it! I sent all the cold I could gather up and sent it to Florida! I did not want anyone down there to get heat stroke. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happyflyer said:
Marlin009 said:

I can't help it! I'm so fed up with this cold! I did it! I did it! I sent all the cold I could gather up and sent it to Florida! I did not anyone down there to get heat stroke. :shock:

Happ... You're a true humanitarian... :D :D :D

-slinger

Happyflyer said:
I can't help it! I'm so fed up with this cold! I did it! I did it! I sent all the cold I could gather up and sent it to Florida! I did not anyone down there to get heat stroke. :shock:
We had a slammin' heat wave and were way up to 19 degrees today! Wore my shorts to work, woo hoo!

gunslinger said:
Revenge is a dish best served cold... REAL cold... :D :D :D

-slinger
And snowy!
Bwhahahahahaha! :twisted:
ATT00005.gif

Have a nice day!

[ Happ... You're a true humanitarian... :D :D :D ]
Yes Happy is ! He helps me with my maps and other things but last week when I had found my bird in that bottom I marked it on the map in my phone and sent it to him to beable to put it on the map . Well it showed my # and wasn't long he called me and checked . So ya he is a humanitarian as I could have been laying there being eaten by a Troll or something !!
But **** Happy..Senting all that cold to FL ? Ya know they below me so now me getting cold now too ! PFFT

dirkclod said:
Yes Happy is ! He helps me with my maps and other things but last week when I had found my bird in that bottom I marked it on the map in my phone and sent it to him to beable to put it on the map . Well it showed my # and wasn't long he called me and checked . So ya he is a humanitarian as I could have been laying there being eaten by a Troll or something !!
But **** Happy..Senting all that cold to FL ? Ya know they below me so now me getting cold now too ! PFFT
All this hot wether here has spawned blizzard snows. Gonna make some calls and send it to New England, Gunslinger, you send it from there to Florida. :lol:

LuvMyTJ said:
dirkclod said:
All this hot wether here has spawned blizzard snows. Gonna make some calls and send it to New England, Gunslinger, you send it from there to Florida. :lol:

I'm on it!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

About an hour or so from me is Letchworth State Park, whats known as the Grand Canyon of the East. There is a small geyser there in that freezes into a spire every winter. With the extended cold we have endured so far it has become a grand tower! Compare the kids standing in from of it...

B-H-B3aCQAAj1w8.jpg

OK, I'm heading out... awe crap! :lol:

B-EfFPmCYAAwqiI.jpg

dirkclod said:
Marlin009 Now ya done got 2 mods plotting against ya so ya better get some long underwear out !!

No ****. :D

Don't forget that bloke in the UK. :lol:

Bunch of **** comedians.

That's ok. A couple cold days and I'll be putting on sunscreen again. There's some fish out here that need to be spanked. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West