Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

64010.jpg

IflyinWY,
You are in one of those places that has those crazy changes in weather. Hard to imagine having 60 one day and snow the next and melted a day later. Other places where they do not have snow very often, get an inch, everything closes, and the cars pile up all over. I just hope when this winter ends we don't end up with another cold summer like last year. It was not fair after the worst winter in 30 years. At least this winter in my location has been light but colder than......Oh, heat wave up to 5 F right now.

Happyflyer said:
IflyinWY,
You are in one of those places that has those crazy changes in weather. Hard to imagine having 60 one day and snow the next and melted a day later. Other places where they do not have snow very often, get an inch, everything closes, and the cars pile up all over. I just hope when this winter ends we don't end up with another cold summer like last year. It was not fair after the worst winter in 30 years. At least this winter in my location has been light but colder than......Oh, heat wave up to 5 F right now.

I wish we were as hot a 5 degree's... we've gone way up to 1 degree and thats with full sun. :cry:
And yes, mother nature better be setting up a nice summer as last year was cold & wet.

LuvMyTJ said:
I wish we were as hot a 5 degree's... we've gone way up to 1 degree and thats with full sun. :cry:
And yes, mother nature better be setting up a nice summer as last year was cold & wet.
I had that sunshine yesterday, all day. Still did not get above 8 F. Funny about that sunshine. A small spot near the house on my deck there was a small chunk of ice and no snow at that spot. The ice was melting at 8 F for the air temperature. The brown deck color was enough to collect the heat from the sun to melt that small chunk of ice. I should have taken a picture of it but did not.
OK, science class over, back to crazy weather....

I think someone spiked the coffee at the National Weather Service. They change the forecast more often than I change my coat.

Ha Ha TJ... Wednesday 47, Thursday 52, but for the next couple days, blowing snow.
Great time for me to stand up 25 foot light poles. :roll:

We get some ice and snow transpiration at 8 degrees but no melt from the sun. I could be wrong, but can't remember because we haven't had 5 degrees for a while. :lol: :lol:

I want more snow pics. Ours is gonna be gone in a couple days, it's blowing down to Colorado. :cool:

I'm surprised at all the damage.

There should have been RUBBER wrapped around that thing. :lol:

IflyinWY said:
I'm surprised at all the damage.

There should have been RUBBER wrapped around that thing. :lol:

Oscar doesn't roll that way! :cool:

weatherman-smiley-emoticon.gif

And now back to my local weather update...
It's currenty -6 degrees, that's -21 Celsius for my neighbors to the North.

And now back to Happy in Michigan, Happy...

LuvMyTJ said:

Just reading that made me cold! I'll send ya some of my nice warm 14F weather. ;)

LuvMyTJ said:

Smoking heat wave here today.17 F. But forecast is back to single numbers Wed & Thru.
3 inches more snow(crap)last night.

Slinger, that you? :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdRWGMyeSYY[/youtube]

Somebody ran out of Ritalin.... :roll: :D :lol:

-slinger

Snow brushes are for wimps! Here's the manly way to clear snow off your car, and annoy your neighbors at 7am! :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOEfk5SVGQ[/youtube]

gunslinger said:
Somebody ran out of Ritalin.... :roll: :D :lol:

-slinger

Attachments

• Potty Time.jpg
    Potty Time.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 346
Use the leave blower to clear the snow(crap)off your van. Now that was slick!
I found a better way, I put the van in the garage! But if you are in Boston, you may not find the garage!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT