P4 Firmware GL300E

All good Ian.

Starz, is Your software for the P4P pro or the version 2?
DJI site has my version as the very latest.
I’ll try going back and forth on the screen and report back.

Hi Roblo,
thanks for your update. I think this is the likely fix! As Starz said his is the same version As yours.

DJI support say 4.2.6 is the latest? I wonder If this is a special version to fix this problem but not distributed. I now see after some searching that this one guy was able to get this 4.3.14 version and has sent it to others like you.

can you email it to me? I think that would work. others might have a better idea.
[email protected]

Hi Roblo,
thanks for your update. I think this is the likely fix! As Starz said his is the same version As yours.

DJI support say 4.2.6 is the latest? I wonder If this is a special version to fix this problem but not distributed. I now see after some searching that this one guy was able to get this 4.3.14 version and has sent it to others like you.

can you email it to me? I think that would work. others might have a better idea.
[email protected]
No problem, I'll be home in an hour or so ( it's not on me atm) and I'll email it, or attach it as a file on here ( I DK if they allow that)

No problem, I'll be home in an hour or so ( it's not on me atm) and I'll email it, or attach it as a file on here ( I DK if they allow that)
Oh and about dji support, they truly truly have no clue what they are doing, and I can say that because I've tried dealing with them for almost 2 months and they are incompetent when it comes to dji products..I DK if it's because of covid or what but every question I have they put me on hold to " check available resources" and come to find out all they were doing was looking at the website lol...when it comes to our particular setup they just don't have any knowledge and no answers whatsoever

Thanks Roblo,
a Chinese company trying to play in the big time, with traditional Chinese care of the customer ..... lol. They will go bust when a genuine competitor comes of age that supports their product.

Thanks Roblo,
a Chinese company trying to play in the big time, with traditional Chinese care of the customer ..... lol. They will go bust when a genuine competitor comes of age that supports their product.
Alright bro I sent you the info, I hope it works but I know it will, either way let me know

Well no success, I copied the file to a sad card (.apk) and get a message “ no update found “ when updating from. ” local update” in system update.
I thought it had to be a *.bin file on the sd card?

how did you install Roblo?
Maybe I’m missing something.....

Well no success, I copied the file to a sad card (.apk) and get a message “ no update found “ when updating from. ” local update” in system update.
I thought it had to be a *.bin file on the sd card?

how did you install Roblo?
Maybe I’m missing something.....
That's the wrong way I sent you an email rn, your doing the process for the firmware and you root it to the card so the system will recognise the file and do its thing, but with this you actually initiate the dl and install

That's the wrong way I sent you an email rn, your doing the process for the firmware and you root it to the card so the system will recognise the file and do its thing, but with this you actually initiate the dl and install
Email me it's easier for me, I'm actually doin the whole process again on mine right now so I can make sure I didn't make some error on my end but I don't believe I did

Well the file fixed the issue!
For others that have this problem and read this.
The app version is 4.3.14 and this is the Fix for no maps.
You need to install the APK file on the sd card through the explorer app on the built in screen. Then use the download button on the main screen to download maps.

Thankyou to all the help I got from everyone
steve

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
Well the file fixed the issue!
For others that have this problem and read this.
The app version is 4.3.14 and this is the Fix for no maps.
You need to install the APK file on the sd card through the explorer app on the built in screen. Then use the download button on the main screen to download maps.

Thankyou to all the help I got from everyone
steve

Dear Steve.
I have the same problem with my Phantom 4 Pro Plus. And I get no(!) help from DJI support either. Can you please send me the files (and a short description how you fix this map problem). It drives me crazy! And I have worked on this issue for several weeks. Please help me.
Best regards
Torstein
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31