GL300C Version B no firmware

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a P4A with a GL300C vB controller. I just fitted an HDMI module to it and now it says "disconnected". I go into the app and there is no live data or specs showing. When I go into the main page of the Go4 app and long press the 3 lines on the top right it says "No available firmware for this device". Is there a way to download directly to the controller without using the app or is there some other way? The app won't connect so I can't just check for available updates. Thanks

Last edited:
If you have PC you can get that from DJI Assistant through USB cable to remote. Should be a YouTube video how to. Did it work before adding the hdmi board? If so, something not connected.

Reactions: kungfumike
If you have PC you can get that from DJI Assistant through USB cable to remote. Should be a YouTube video how to. Did it work before adding the hdmi board? If so, something not connected.
I tried that and it won't pick up the controller. All worked fine before fitting the module and works fine when I refit the old one. Seems like the module itself needs programming.

Module new or used? I’ve installed a few on different models without changing anything, without problems.

Right,,,you did mention that. The chart does show that the controller IS compatible with the P4A. Gotta be the board.
Just a long shot idea,,, maybe delete and reinstall the DJI app.

Ok. I just looked again at the DJI chart and it does show the the “B” controller is NOT compatible. My mistake!
I had an Advanced with the B controller and I put the HDMI module on it and it worked fine with my goggles. Not sure why you think it's not compatible?

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl