GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

Hmm id love that pack. Why? Well my wife said its either her or the phantom. I will sorely miss her. This pack would be something to cheer me up when she goes. :)

Only joking of course. It looks like a decent setup. Actually much better than I have at the moment. Id love to win it. :)

Whoever wins it I am sure it will be a valuable asset. ( well you have to throw in a bit of creeping somewhere don't you?)

Thanks. :)

FrankC

Your wife sure looks beautiful and sexy as she picks the winner.... I would also look much better with the backpack when I go hiking with the phantom, and then my girlfriend acceptance factor for the bird would increase significantly.

Awesome contest - good luck to all!

I would love to win this case. I've had my Phantom for a few months now, but due in part to the falling Canadian dollar, I have yet to find a nice case that is affordable. My mom is a biologist and studies salt marshes along the coast. I sometimes help her by flying over her sites to get pictures from a high vantage point which allows her to quantify the various types of plants and their numbers. To get to these sides often involves some trekking though mud and vegetation which is not easy to do when your carrying an awkward cardboard box. A backpack would solve this!

Thanks for your consideration! :)

What a thoughtful idea.
I would like to win this to carry ,my P3 has the good wife had to sew the handle back onto it yesterday as the poor old bag has seen better days.

This is a very generous gesture.
My wife turns 50 this summer and I hope to surprise her with a trip to Scotland. Been saving and planning for almost a year. It would be great if I could take the P3 with me to capture the beautiful scenery and the memories of the trip. This backpack would definitely help me achieve that.

I would love to have this bag...........not gonna lie or give ya a sappy reason or say I'm taking a trip.......I just want you to give me the bag...........

Well this bag would actually be for my wife. Let me explain, I love that she allowed me to buy a p3p, with a few extras. The downfall is after the purchase we didn't have enough to buy any kind of case. And as we all know the original box isn't bad, but I can't fit the extra battery, filter, cords, straps, landing gear, etc, inside the box. And since we have a small house and no where to put it, my drone sits behind our couch with 2 other card board boxes that contain the accessories. So if you came to our house you would see all of this as you walk in. So bringing this all to a close, my wife does a wonderful job making our place a home and upkeeping it, this bag would allow me to consolidate everything into one bag, and looks better then several boxes, which would be less clutter for for her. Thanks for the consideration.
On a side note this is probably the coolest bag/case for a phantom I have seen, good job.

Reactions: Reed L
Well first of all that is very generous of you thank you. I can only say I would give the case to my Dad who at 72 is not able to do much of anything but enjoys to fly these things. He does not have a case yet as you know anything of quality is not cheap. At any rate I would give him the case so he had something to carry it around in.

I am disabled and could really use it to make it easier for me take it out to the park. I have a back and need at least two surgeries with little chance of pain relief, only to stop nerve damage. I know it sounds like playing the sympathy card, but It really would be a great help. Thank you. Also, if there is someone needier, please see they get a better shot at it.

Reactions: telescott
I am out of work and the only enjoyment I get is using my Phantom 3 Standard. I mistakenly bought a hard case from MCM and it is too heavy for me to carry. I now just hand carry the P3 and transmitter in one hand and walk wherever I need to go with it. A soft case would be a big help. Simple as that.

Wow, really nice gesture msinger.
As usual, and displayed many times on this forum, is your willingness and ability to help those in need with their questions and issues.

I have been looking at this Microrapter backpack and the Rush 72 now for weeks.
Count me in and give my best wishes to Mrs. Msinger.

I am a retired old fart! I love to hike and take my P3A with me on the hikes. My current bag is difficult to use and makes my hiking difficult. This bag would be perect for an old guy like me and make my trips more enjoyable. He is a sample of one of my hiking videos
Thank you.

My P3A is coming into day and id love to have something to carry it in. but im for the guy with his son in the Air Force.

I fly almost everyday, carrying a p2 or p3 with me almost everywhere i go. I have been through half dozen packs. Between hikes to fields, camping, & backseat rides they take a beating. I will put that sturdy looking pack thru the paces and post here pics&reports of what its been thru, how its holding up,& how convient(or not) it is throughout the summer months. It looks tuff & portable which is exactly what ill need this summer

I've got a brand new p3a and 3 kids under 4 (and another due in August) who love playing with "daddy's airplane" this poor thing doesn't stand a chance....also If I'm tooting my own horn, I served as a reservist in the Canadian forces while putting myself through college at 30......that's all I've got!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't get the bird out of her nest, give both to me.

Thanks for the giveaway contest. I should win because this is my first drone, first post, and potentially first bag. If I win, I'll use it the same way as many first timers, to pack up the pieces of the flyway drone (JK, I hope). I haven't flown it my P3P yet. But on a serious note, you'll be contributing to my photography business which is goes towards my son's future www.FotosForTheFuture.com :)

Don't really need it per se, but I'm sure my cat would love to sit in it. If it fits it sits ;)

Last edited:
If I had a backpack, I would take the P3P to more remote locations that I do with the cardboard box that it arrived in, and leave the DSLR at home for a change.

In any event, I appreciate all your helpful posts and links, it has sure saved me a ton of time not having to the the research myself.

Happy Flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20