Gimble guard left on???

Reaction score
I did it!
I stupidly forgot to remove the gimble guard and turned ac on. It went through its motion or tried.a warning came on the Rc as well.
How bad is that ?

If that's a deal breaker then why not have some sort of safety on it so that can't happen.
Hope I didn't screw it up already. Wasn't even flying it.

Thanks

LOL, I've done that a few times. Still works great, and getting better with age.

Yeah if still works I don't think you have anything to worry about. We've all done it.

I've done the same thing as well, several times! LOL! Had no problems manifest. I believe the gimbal has a slip type clutch assembly. I don't think you have any problems waiting for you .

I have a really great check list some where (I have a hard copy that I always use, but I can find the electronic one I'm sure. I look for it tomorrow and hopefully post it. It's a good one that just covers the essentials (not look for a blade of grass then.... LOL!)

G L and glad no damage,
Steve

Hi Haya!
Well as promised I have attempted to upload the check list. I am not sure it "took" ! Maybe you can respond back and let me know if it showed up. If it didn't I'll look further in to it, just for my own info.

G N Steve

Reactions: Duchunter
Hi Haya!
Well as promised I have attempted to upload the check list. I am not sure it "took" ! Maybe you can respond back and let me know if it showed up. If it didn't I'll look further in to it, just for my own info.

G N Steve

Didn't come through yet..
Trouble is I forget to do the check list sometimes [emoji848][emoji6]

Reactions: Duchunter and Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl