Gimble acting crazy after last firmware update

Reaction score
I just did the most recent update to my P3A. version 1.11.0020 Went out to give it a try and the gimble looking at horizon is slanted, and when looking down its all jiggly. Also noted the graphics on the djigo app for the gimble to do not go all the way to the top ie; straight ahead. Any help on this?

If video streaming and gimbal both are not working properly, it's clear to sign of FW issue. Was FW installation successful?

video streaming was ok. the firmware update said failure, so i did it again. then it said abort, firmware is the same as update. I contacted tech support and they said if it read the latest firmware on djigo, then its ok. I asked why i never got a success txt, and they ignored that said it didnt matter.

Did you ever get an answer on why the gimble didnt work after upgrade? I havent and DJI was no help. they just want me to send it in.
I did a few calibration and it seems to have made a big difference now.

hmmm I did the gimbal calibration a couple times and it still didnt work. Also checked IMU. Maybe I will try them all again. Seems I am the only one with this problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31