Gimbal Yaw Tuning in DJI GO 4 ver 4.1.4

Hello! I have iOS and installed DJI GO 4.1.4 for my P4P, but I did not find the setting for yaw gimbal! Can you make a screenshot?

Can someone explain exactly what the gimbal yaw tuning does and how to use it. When I start it, there is a box that opens up but I am not sure what is supposed to happen then.
My horizon tilts at the start of every pan and I was hoping this might fix that but I just don't know how to use it.

Version 4.1.5 is now out and partially functional. It now does adjust the camera Yaw. The numeric indicator does not work. It remains at zero no matter how much yaw you dial in. At least the camera Yaw adjustment now functions. This is on my P4P.
Hi Richard, on IOS 4.1.5 with a P4 the yaw function changes the roll settings....I pressed the yaw button 20 times and then looked the roll number and magically its 20!! You can also see your live feed rolling as you press the adjust yaw feature!

I can confirm this feature is not in Andoird 4.1.5...I've just changed my yaw motor and have the dreaded camera point left 5 deg feature!! Wish the yaw adjust feature was working. I'll dig into the live AC settings and see if I can find it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24