Gimbal won't go above zero degrees

Reaction score
I had forgotten that our P3 cameras are supposed to go up 30 degrees above parallel. Mine does not, even after the latest firmware.

Is there something I need to enable?

I see there is a toggle button. But it is for 15 degrees. How do you get the full 30?

Mine is doing the same thing , were did you find the 15 degree toggle

Open the camera settings in the pilot app.
At the bottom of the screen that opens up, there should be a "more"
Touch the "more" on the screen and one of the options presented should solve your problem.

For whatever reason, until I did the v1.1.9 firmware update on the Phantom, I couldn't see this dialog box - now I can. Prior to this adjustment, I think my camera angle was actually going just slightly up. If you looked at the indicator in the pilot app while moving the wheel (on the left side of the controller) you could see it going just beyond center. After the update and checking that option, my camera nows scrolls the additional 15-degrees for a total of 30-degrees beyond parallel.

Frankly I'm not sure what this is for. When the camera is angled up 30-degrees, the front props come heavily into view. I guess if it's not too severe, they can be cropped during video processing.

If you are running android make sure you have the latest app 1.1.0. It is not at the play store and you need to download it from DJI's download page

Mine will toggle to the additional 15 degrees but I have to turn the toggle back on every time I replace the battery, it never saves. I wish they had a configuration manager built in and kept the settings such as my RTH altitude.

RTH altitude is saved bird-side. It's a display bug in the app that says 0, not your actual RTH height.

I hope so. Also is it 30 degrees or 15? The specs say 30 as well as the manual. But the only way I see to turn it on is to enable the 15 degree limit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31