gimbal wobling with noise

Reaction score
hello there

i need some help as my p4p s' gimbal is wobling.. dont know why.. it makes a scratching noise from inside while its moving.. touched it and the roll axes is veeery hot.. what do i have to look for?? sent it in and returned as it was.. any idea how to fix it would be welcome.

xrider

ps. imu & gimbal cal already done

I don't know about the scratching noise......BUT : if the drones activated and its setting on its landing gear and the blades are not spinning UP......with NO downward air flow...That gimbal will be very hot.......Airborne it depends on the air around it to fully keep it cool ! Hope that Helps that part Of the question ?

I don't know about the scratching noise......BUT : if the drones activated and its setting on its landing gear and the blades are not spinning UP......with NO downward air flow...That gimbal will be very hot.......Airborne it depends on the air around it to fully keep it cool ! Hope that Helps that part Of the question ?

midflight i ve got issues as well.. too much jello and its blury... nothing is obstructing the gimbals' movement and the lens is always clean.. rec and shutter buttons dont behave as expected.. i have to wait for a shot.. it doesnt record videos or shooting photos instantly.. something seems very wrong here and i cannot understand what is causing it.. no crashes and im behaving to this machine like it was a baby..

xRider.....has the Gimbals shock rubbers still have 2 pins in it.....opposite of each other ?
IS their any strange Vibes to the body of the drone that would actually give the shakes to the gimbal unit?

And the No instant picture taking ect......sounds like a terrible lag in the system and tablet !

xRider.....has the Gimbals shock rubbers still have 2 pins in it.....opposite of each other ?
IS their any strange Vibes to the body of the drone that would actually give the shakes to the gimbal unit?

And the No instant picture taking ect......sounds like a terrible lag in the system and tablet !

what kind of pins are you talking about?

vibes no.. it flies perfectly.. the problem seems to come from the gimbal- camera itself

i am flying both with tab and smartphone.. how many possibilities could be with the lag in both devices??

im feeling a bit confused..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT