Gimbal Wheel Speed / Gimbal Pitch

Reaction score
I searched and didn't see anything on this. If this has been explained would someone point me to the thread please.

My gimbal pitch adjustment, under Gimbal>Advanced settings, does not limit the pitch movement in any way that I can tell except slow down/speed up the rate. The same thing that the setting under RC controler settings>Gimbal wheel speed does. Could someone explain this please?

I had the same question and they both look like same settings to me.
And what did you meant by pitch movement??

I have the exact same question which seems to go unanswered everytime, literally no idea what the gimbal pitch does, my only thought is that it possibly works much like the "gain and expo" curves do but then why is it a slider and not an adjustable curve. - Adam

It sets the speed of the movement with the gimbal wheel. Set it slower for smoother video when tilting the camera up and down.

I searched and didn't see anything on this. If this has been explained would someone point me to the thread please.

My gimbal pitch adjustment, under Gimbal>Advanced settings, does not limit the pitch movement in any way that I can tell except slow down/speed up the rate. The same thing that the setting under RC controler settings>Gimbal wheel speed does. Could someone explain this please?
It does actually, you have to turn on the "limit 15 Degrees moving up" to get the full tilt range of 105 degrees if you wish to film the sky through the propellers. when turned off, it is 90 degrees, vertical to horizontal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers