Gimbal wheel on control not working

Reaction score
So I have read up on this. I have the settings back to factory and they are not in zero. I have updated firmware on the drone and remote. I have calibrated the remote and the wheel shower it is calibrated. I have calibrated the gimbal more than a few times. I have calibrated the IMU. This a refurbished for a authorized deal and I have dji care. There have been no crashes or hard landings. I have use litchi a few times for a plotted coarse and I fly with dji go at times too. Neither work. It does move during programmed flights for points of interest. But nothing when just flying. C1 button functions great for straight forward and down functioning. Is there a fix for this? I think I have tried everything I have read in the blogs. It has came back and worked one time and now back to nothing. Any ideas. Have lease than ten flights on the drone.

After changing gimbal move speed in settings, gimbal responds with something you may qualify as a sound. Can you hear that?
If not - gimbal isn't receiving your settings update.

I can't remember.. ca you assign different funtion to the wheel, or only to button? If you could re-assign the wheel, you could check if it works doing something else, and by that figure out whether it's RC issue or gimbal issue.

It does make the sound you refer to as it has received the changes made in setting. The same for when I reset them to factor settings. There is no option to a-sign the wheel as a different function. Just the c1 and c2 buttons.

Then your options are:
- try pairing a different RC and checking whether that fixes the issue
- try checking in FC logs whether the packet which contains sticks and wheels position contains wheel position changes

if new RC fixes it, or packet doesn't have wheel movement - the issue is within your RC, and you should fix it
if not - the issue is within gimbal, and fixing it may be more complicated or costly

Reactions: Ajengel
For the OP, excuse the question but are you sure you are following the controller calibration procedure correctly and wiggling the joysticks and gimbal dial BETWEEN pressing "start" and "done"? I ask because the first few times I tried a controller recalibration I misunderstond the instructions and thought that pressing start used the wiggling done immediately beforehand to calibrate the controls.

Yes I press start then circle the sticks in all directions and roll the wheel up and down. The screen shows the movement in green and then when complete and it says calibration successful or something like that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20