Gimbal Trouble

Reaction score
Wondering if you could offer some guidance. My dad recently crashed his p3 standard. Broke the roll arm plastic piece on the ring that goes around the motor and the ribbon cable. I replaced both with pieces I bought on eBay although they sent me the piece for the professional rather than the standard. While trying to put the roll arm piece on the motor, it became lodged which is when I noticed it was the wrong one. It took a lot to get it back off and actually pulled the metal top off of the motor. I have since replaced the cable and got a new roll arm piece in the right size, but am still experiencing problems. I wonder if it isn't caused by the top being pulled off the motor. Everything powers on and I have a visual signal, but the camera just lightly twitches and doesn't do the gimbal dance. Suggestions?

Not sure what you mean by "visual signal".
The top (silver metal cup) will come off of the motor, and I don't think that will cause the problem, unless something got damaged on the little motor armature.
My fist guess is an issue with the ribbon cable. Did you make sure that you opened each of the connector clips when taking the old cable off, and the close each one when reassembling?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.