Gimbal top bord replaced

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m sorry for my turbulence on this channel. I’m new and this is my first message here.

I will appreciate if somebody can suggest me a technical direction for my problem.
I replaced the gimbal top board on my Phantom 3 standard and after power on the gimbal led still solid red. I attached a picture with the original board and replaced.
I tried to flash the firmware and I copy on SD card P3C_FW_V01.09.0200.bin. The aircraft self-restarted after ~40% during the flashing procedure and now is restarting continuously after few seconds from power on. I tried to copy an early fw version but he behavior is same with /without SDcard inserted in cam.
- How to fix this issue?
- Is possible to downgrade or a rollback the firmware in this scenario?
- An electrical schematic is available somewhere?

My apologies for the noising created here. If the place is wrong please let me know!
Best Regards.

I attached the pictures:

Attachments

• hhhh.png
    hhhh.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 115
This is the man, that I know can answer your post.
If you type that without "@" at start, I am not notified about it.

I tried to flash the firmware and I copy on SD card P3C_FW_V01.09.0200.bin. The aircraft self-restarted after ~40% during the flashing procedure and now is restarting continuously after few seconds from power on. I tried to copy an early fw version but he behavior is same with /without SDcard inserted in cam.

Either FC detects a hang and restarts, or FC gets a packet from another component (camera?) asking for it to restart.

That is assuming you can really recognize that your drone - meaning FC - is restarting. Because you see, your 'drone' never restarts. Individual modules restart. The module which controls arm lights and ESC beeps is FC, so I assume this is what you mean by 'drone'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20