gimbal slow to centre

Reaction score
I noticed that my gimbal is very slow centring after i rotate the craft. i flew yesterday and did a few 5 shot HDR photos and noticed that the first shot of a couple times was not framed the same.
today i fired it up at home, rotated the craft left and right and it took about 3 seconds to stop moving just a slow creep to the centre.
anyone else notice this? is it normal for the P4 line to do (My P3P don't do this)

What's the gimbal mode you have picked: follow or FPV? Select the other mode and try.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I noticed that my gimbal is very slow centring after i rotate the craft. i flew yesterday and did a few 5 shot HDR photos and noticed that the first shot of a couple times was not framed the same.
today i fired it up at home, rotated the craft left and right and it took about 3 seconds to stop moving just a slow creep to the centre.
anyone else notice this? is it normal for the P4 line to do (My P3P don't do this)
I just noticed this too, I was about to start a thread on it. Seems to slowly drift back into correct alignment. I have mine on follow mode as well. It drifts in the tilt and leveling aspects

Reactions: Andriscan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94