Gimbal roler is not working

Reaction score
Never crashed,Lvl 32 pilot
Did IMU calibration
Did R/C calibration
I have my C1 @ camera Up/Down and it works

...still the gimbal roler is not making the gimbal to tilt (Gimbal Tilt EXP @ 50 so this is not the issue)

Next step:change ribbon cable at repair shops?

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Was going to take a picture of a friends house for him. Setup in front, takeoff, ascend to ~80', tried to tilt down to frame the house - tilt wheel would not work! My C1 is also set to 'Camera Down", and it worked also.

I have 'gesture control' on, so just used my finger on the screen to tilt down. Later, at home, I found that Gimbal Tilt Speed in the GO app was set to zero!... must have been an accidental change on my part. I set it back to 20 and it works now.

Connect RC to Device and to AC
Start GO app
Tap 'Menu" in upper right corner, then Gimbal icon --> Advanced Settings

Hope this works for you too!

Last edited:
I have 'gesture control' on, so just used my finger on the screen to tilt down. Later, at home, I found that Gimbal Tilt Speed in the GO app was set to zero!... must have been an accidental change on my part. I set it back to 20 and it works now.
Thanks for the help but i already said i have that set @50
Also i do not think P3A has gesture control...or does it?If yes where is it to see if i have it on or off?

Thanks for the help but i already said i have that set @50
Also i do not think P3A has gesture control...or does it?If yes where is it to see if i have it on or off?
I think he's talking about the ability to move the camera view up and down by sliding your finger up and down on the screen. It has worked with my P3A for as long as I remember.
Just don't "swipe" all the way up or you will clear your screen of telemetry, etc and will need to swipe down from the top to restore it.

As for your scroll wheel. Since you've done the RC calibration (hopefully including the scroll wheels that many people overlook) and also already have your setting @50, maybe try to reinstall the app? If you do, don't forget to sync your flight records first if you want to save them.

I think he's talking about the ability to move the camera view up and down by sliding your finger up and down on the screen.
This did not work either

I just got back from my friend who has also a P3A.
I tried his tablet first...Nothing
I linked my r/c to his P3A...Nothing ...and last
I linked my P3A to his r/c and gimbal worked like it should.

My r/c's gimbal wheel is the error here.I am going to open r/c myself and see how it goes

Still nothing here.and all wires in the r/c are connected.
At the dji app gimbal will not move when sliding my finger on the tablet,but with the litchi works fine!

I am out of thoughts here.Will a new wheel button help?

Update
I downgraded r/c firmware to 1.6 from current and gimbal works!BUT...i do not have live feed...i mean...wtf!
Upgraded again to current and gimbal wheel is not responsive again...dah
Now i am downgrading to 1.5.80,let's see what happens

R?c's light is blinking red and green while in downgraded firmware telling that this firmware is not accepted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20