Gimbal not moving at all ??

Reaction score
Hi , my name Patrick first time, finding it hard to connecting to DJI app it keeps crashing can't connect gimbal will not move at all but still.has video bought new controller well second hand ,it won't binding with drone is this a software issues please help I'm dying to get the bird up if this doesn't work I will have to get a new DJI it's been too long ????

Welcome
Bit more info on which phantom you got and device you use,,
What colour remote lights, remote lights,,drone link light and any color on gimble light,,it be red or green or flashing,,,,how are you linking ? Is remote same ? Mayby try gimble calbration under cam settings,,it only moves up and down with gimble wheel,,if you got live view its linked do try a rc stick calibration under rc settings in app...is this a repaired drone or not crashed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt KO
Hi CAPT KO , from Glasgow Scotland , it would not let me into forum with my name for some reason I don't know so I youesd my partner name thanks CAPT KO x

Hi ianzome.just in the door,it's a phantom P4 standard just got new controller to link with bird which is good gimbal still limp solid green on front of gimbal solid red on front of drone back of drone blinking red green yellow making beeping noise and it's finally connecting to DJI app but telling me compass error and hardware malfunction , thanks for taking the time to reply ianzome Scotland, Glasgow xx

Hi I will try that thanks and no it's not a crashed drone cheers x

What model RC are you trying to bind? 300C or F needed. # on bottom of RC.
Could be your USB cable or connection. Does the gimbal move at all on Startup doing the dance?

It should notify you if there is a mismatch between remote and aircraft and recommend an update. Your last update seems to indicate you got the new remote working linked. Besides trying another cable I believe you're going to have to do a complete calibration. Compass IMU and RC. Don't usually recommend that but I think you're going to have to try it.

Last edited:
Plenty 'how to' on YouTube from DJI and others. Easy to do right on the app including instructions.

Google 'Phantom 4 callibration' should include all three.

And dont forget the gimble wheel doing rc stick calibration, must turn left and right for it to complete..yes look on utube at imu so you got idea how to do it,,must take props off and follow onscreen pictures during imu calibration

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4