Gimbal motor overload

Reaction score
Hi. I have a problem with my Dji Phantom 4 pro +. Gimbal motor overload warning. Camera is off angle, and camera is shake and move if I fly . I try calibration but dont work this. Anybody have some idea what its wrong ? Thx

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpg
    IMG_2207.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 232
Did you do an update to the app, or any software upgrade to the P4 recently?
If so, try to reverse to a previous version and see if it helps.

Between the time it was working right and stopped working right, something happened. What happened?

Hi. I have a problem with my Dji Phantom 4 pro +. Gimbal motor overload warning. Camera is off angle, and camera is shake and move if I fly . I try calibration but dont work this. Anybody have some idea what its wrong ? Thx
I had that happen but much more rapidly, sent in for repair came back in two weeks no charge. I get a limp camera every so often and found truing aircraft off and on again usually corrects it. I also get gimbal overload warnings but hesitant to send in again since I don’t have a back up drone. But eventually it will be sent in.

I bought a p4 ad+ few months ago, and completed my a2cofc, gvc and pfco last november. Recently, i left it a little too late in getting my drone down after a flight and had a conflict with a tree! Some damage, new shell, top and bottom, one new motor, used an outfit run by a ryan curtis in the Midlands. Good job, reasonable price.
Got it back, went out flying in the cold (-7*) got a a 'check antenna' amber warning, followed by a red disconnect. Lost the drone altogether, but, using the software, found it, crashed in the snow. Apart from a couple of small panels missing, and a battery which has completely disappeared, all seems to be ok...... except a gimbal overload amber warning. The drone flies well, no problems with gimbal stabilisation, but the warning appears constantly.
Any ideas ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4