Gimbal lock and ND filters for P3S

Do you have first hand experience with the stuff you add on the site or is it based on other users?
Yes. It's a mix of things I've tried and a ton of research.

http://www.ditzco.com/products/3-pack-neutral-density-filter-kit-for-dji-phantom-3-quadcopter-drone

My ND filter Kit from DitzCo Will Fit the Phantom 3 Standard. The outside dimension of the lens barrel is the exact same for all Phantom 3 models. The main difference being the Standard does not have a removable filter so only a slip on filter will work.

Also I test every single filter kit that goes out before I ship it to make sure it fits. I also offer a full refund if you don't like it.

I can't speak to the gimbal lock though.

thanks
-david

Reactions: Jay H
You have to be careful & order a gimbal lock & filters made specifically for the P3 Standard as it is NOT the same dimensions as the P3 Pro/Advanced. I just received a gel filter set from DitzCo. Very nice & a great price but it only fits the Pro/Advanced. I did drop Dave a line suggesting he make a set for the P3 Standard & will let you know what he says.

3-Pack Neutral Density Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone

My filter kits Do Work on all versions of the Phantom 3 including the Standard. I do not offer a gimbal lock so I can't speak about that.

Dirty Bird do you have a Phantom 3 Standard and found that my kit does not fit? I test every kit for fit before it ships so I would like to know why it does not work?

Thank you
-david

I didn't measure the barrels. But, I can tell you all of my P3P accessories fit on the P3S camera.

I did measure the lens barrels for the Phantom 3 with a digital caliper and all the cameras are all the same diameter.

Thanks msinger :p UAVbits does not ship to Norway and the other two wants over 30$ in shipping :eek:

Think I need a 3D printer :D

Thank you for your order. The filter kits I sell will work great on your Phantom 3 Standard. Norway is the fourth largest country as far as sales that I ship too.

thanks again
-david

No I have a Pro & an Advanced & they fit fine. I don't have a Standard so I was unsure if they fit but apparently they work just fine. I like your filter kit. Small, compact, simply to use, great price, and the tabs for handling the filters without getting fingerprints on the lens is brilliant. Well done!

My filter kits Do Work on all versions of the Phantom 3 including the Standard. I do not offer a gimbal lock so I can't speak about that.

Dirty Bird do you have a Phantom 3 Standard and found that my kit does not fit? I test every kit for fit before it ships so I would like to know why it does not work?

Thank you
-david

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav