Gimbal lock and ND filters for P3S

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I´m sure that there are a lot of topics on this but I have not found any links that actually work so I´m just going to ask again:

I´m looking for a gimbal lock and ND filters for my P3S. The gimbal lock provided is not really doing it for me and I´m afraid I will break the gimbal one day trying to get it on / off..

Searching ebay and amazon only gives me a million hits for PRO / ADV so I was hoping you could help me out. Since I live in Norway it should also be someone who ship world wide :)

Thanks,
Dan

I´m looking for a gimbal lock and ND filters for my P3S
Since the P3S does not have a removable lens filter, you'll only be able to use filters that slide on. You can find a list of commonly used lens filters here.

In the questions & answers section here, Polar Pro says this will not fit the Phantom 3 Standard. FYI.

Then B&H will be refunding me my money, soon.

I see that you are all linking P3 PRO/ADV gimbal locks. Are the measurements the same so that I can order what ever P3 gimbal lock from ebay? Filters I´m aware of the difference, hence this thread :)

I just updated my list. Those should not have been displaying there.

This lock
will fit the P3S. I don't own it, but I've purchased some other nice items from that seller.

You have to be careful & order a gimbal lock & filters made specifically for the P3 Standard as it is NOT the same dimensions as the P3 Pro/Advanced. I just received a gel filter set from DitzCo. Very nice & a great price but it only fits the Pro/Advanced. I did drop Dave a line suggesting he make a set for the P3 Standard & will let you know what he says.

3-Pack Neutral Density Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone

I see that you are all linking P3 PRO/ADV gimbal locks. Are the measurements the same so that I can order what ever P3 gimbal lock from ebay? Filters I´m aware of the difference, hence this thread :)

Thanks Dirty Bird! I did just order it from him today as well so I have asked to cancel the order.

Looks like www.PhantomHelp.com is as confused as me when it comes to picking out the right parts for the P3S :)

Any other tips then to filters that DO actually fit the Standard?

Thanks msinger :p UAVbits does not ship to Norway and the other two wants over 30$ in shipping :eek:

Think I need a 3D printer :D

I just received a gel filter set from DitzCo. Very nice & a great price but it only fits the Pro/Advanced.
Odd. I have a set of these and they fit on my P3S.

I have this cap/lock for my Pro, Advanced, & Vision+. Fits nicely & holds securely. The cap is actually separate from the lock so you can cap without locking. Nathan makes it in a bunch of different color combinations. I got the clear lock with red cap & it looks pretty slick.

I just updated my list. Those should not have been displaying there.

This lock
will fit the P3S. I don't own it, but I've purchased some other nice items from that seller.

I didn't realize the camera barrel was the same dimension
I didn't measure the barrels. But, I can tell you all of my P3P accessories fit on the P3S camera.

This lock will fit the P3S. I don't own it, but I've purchased some other nice items from that seller.

I was able to cancel my B&H order and order this one. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sounds good msinger
Do you have first hand experience with the stuff you add on the site or is it based on other users?
Let me know if you find some more gimbal locks for the P3S, maybe I will be more lucky with shipping costs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj