Gimbal issue on P3A?

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm noticing, when I watch my videos after flying, that the video stream seems to 'jog' or bounce - side to side - just a little. It seems to be when the drone is hovering in one spot, looking in the same direction, and just clicking side to side every couple of seconds. It's starting to get annoying. Is this typical, does anyone else have this issue and is it something I can correct?

It's almost like when you're driving down the highway and there is a slight bit of play in your steering, (like a tie rod has a little too much play in it), and the car just goes back 'n forth ever so slightly and you have to keep correcting. (Not sure if that metaphor makes sense).

Anyhow, I'm noticing it more and more and hoping I can correct it - not sure if I may have a bad gimbal that will require service. I've only had my drone about a week.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Hey Jay,
Can you post a short video on it?
This will help us to help you correctly, if not we are just guessing.
I'd be happy to help, just need more info.

Also
Are you sure you are not moving the yaw stick while flying? It links to the gimbal, causing gimbal to yaw left/right with stick input. ( just a suggestion. ) I have a bad habit of accelerating, or decelerating while flying, causing craft to go up, or down, instead of maintaining constant altitude. Just my flying style I guess, but been working on it.:rolleyes:
Lol

Let us know, hope we can get it figures out for you.

J Dot
:cool:

To confirm it's not a Gimbal issue, check any video stored on SD card. If that also displays these issues, then it's definitely a Gimbal issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Try rebooting the whole system, and make sure the bird is flat and level and no obstructions to the gimbal (not even grass).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.