Gimbal guard

Even one crash can ruin your day. I'm waiting on delivery of my gear to first flight.
Ordered the Killer Rc model. Expensive.... but well engineered and attractive.
Also bought carbon fiber camera guard and Gimbal support from uavbits.

Better to have it and not need it...........

Last edited:
Reactions: skyhighdiver
When you make a new thread, as your typing the title does it now show you related topics below before the same topic gets posted again for the 2747583748374 time?

Screenshot_2015-06-24-19-52-08.png

Just sayin....

Thank you. Now don't forget to pray and leave money on the plate for your condo up here in heaven. Rent ain't cheap.

When you make a new thread, as your typing the title does it now show you related topics below before the same topic gets posted again for the 2747583748374 time?

Although I agree that duplicate already answered questions are as annoying as heck...and people should search before posting...the answer to your question is No,..unfortunately in the iOS application, related topics do not pop up as on the web site when you create a new topic. It would be nice if it did.

Reactions: Julius717

Really not sure why you clicked on the link if you have such antipathy towards multiple postings on the same subject. I replied because I am in the process of upgrading my quad and thought I could help.
Why did you respond? To embarrass a newcomer to the hobby?
Ever hear the saying... "There is no such thing as a dumb question"
I hope we can welcome newbies with compassion and whatever insights we can bring, not pointless diatribes on netiquette.

Really not sure why you clicked on the link if you have such antipathy towards multiple postings on the same subject. I replied because I am in the process of upgrading my quad and thought I could help.
Why did you respond? To embarrass a newcomer to the hobby?
Ever hear the saying... "There is no such thing as a dumb question"
I hope we can welcome newbies with compassion and whatever insights we can bring, not pointless diatribes on netiquette.

I'm sure it's not their first forum , every forum I've been apart of has a search function. Hell just click a couple pages over and the answer is right there with probably less key strokes and clicks then it takes to make a new thread.

Another reason we need stickies.

Although I agree that duplicate already answered questions are as annoying as heck...and people should search before posting...the answer to your question is No,..unfortunately in the iOS application, related topics do not pop up as on the web site when you create a new topic. It would be nice if it did.
No but the search bar works . Just saying

I once got hit with the same type of Remark on my first thread. Funny thing is people will take the time to reply with stupid comments instead of just answering the question which would have actually been a shorter answer.

Amen..... Frankieo11. I just consider the source. This is my 1st forum Hell I don't even know what a sticky is. I've been climbing poles fixing electricity for the last 40 years. I just wanted to know if a gimbal guard and camera guard were worth it.

I understand that is is easier to just ask the question and wait for the answer, but please use the search function if possible. Almost all of the questions asked by new members have been answered numerous times, and when you have seen the exact same question 12 times it does get old fast. But if you can't find it please feel free to post up.

Reactions: skyhighdiver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers