Gimbal freaking out after replacing yaw arm

Reaction score
Crashed and broke yaw arm. Replaced and upon startup the gimbal is freaking out.

Is this damage resulting from crash or did I make an error in putting it back together? I saw one video stressing importance of camera orientation but I thought I adhered to advice.

Thanks in advance.

20160603_172151.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=Je1TCDqRd9w

I had similar issue and then followed this helpful video to address my install errors.

Well I just decided to leave it running and check the app for feed and noticed there was none so definitely done damage to camera or ribbon. I believe I connected all terminals correctly to enable all functionality

usually it is the camera installed off by 180%. I see it all the time and it is easy to do.Looks like a hula dance

Thanks guys. Got the motor issues fixed but there seems to be another issue. I cannot swith out of still image mode and into video mode. Whenever I attempt to do that or hit record, camera restarts (lose picture, get a "DJI" logo on black screen, then picture comes back up and all camera settings revert to default. Basically have myself an FPV setup with no way to record images whatsoever. :(

Didn't see any obvious physical damage to ribbon or cables. Yaw bar had busted within the camera circuit board housing so wondering if something on board was damaged at that time or ribbon was compromised.

Thanks guys. Got the motor issues fixed but there seems to be another issue. I cannot swith out of still image mode and into video mode. Whenever I attempt to do that or hit record, camera restarts (lose picture, get a "DJI" logo on black screen, then picture comes back up and all camera settings revert to default. Basically have myself an FPV setup with no way to record images whatsoever. :(

Didn't see any obvious physical damage to ribbon or cables. Yaw bar had busted within the camera circuit board housing so wondering if something on board was damaged at that time or ribbon was compromised.

Try it without an SD card, or reformat your SD card?

very possible it is your main board that it is overheated. is this a P3P or A?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers