Gimbal freak out....

Reaction score
Ok so both me and my buddy have had this happen ,

during flight my gimbal went crazy it rotated all the way down and pointed slightly backward then turned all the way sideways to where I could see the landing gear, and I couldn't do anything to control it . had to land turn off and restart the bird. its only happened one time on my 3rd flight happened to my buddy on hi 6th flight.

anyone else have this happen yet? both P3 pros

I saw a video of that happening when someone started a P3 up, much different than the P2V+ when it starts up. It wasn't as much as what you describe though. Thanks for bringing it to members attention.

I saw a video of that happening when someone started a P3 up, much different than the P2V+ when it starts up. It wasn't as much as what you describe though. Thanks for bringing it to members attention.

That's different. You are correct when it starts it rotates itself then centers. My issue happened mid flight it just stuck one way.

Got it, I didn't read your initial post carefully enough. I'm assuming on the next flight it corrected itself, or is it still happening?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav