Gimbal direction slightly off ??

Reaction score
So I’ve finally got my gimbal working correctly, latest firmware, broken arm replaced with dji original, ... great....
Except the gimbal direction when I’m home position is ever so slightly off to the left..

Just wondering how it decides where straight ahead is.. nothing is bent and all the carriage and frame is straight.. gimbal calibration doesn’t change it..

Any ideas ?

Really ?? I’ve gone through it and can’t see any for adjustment of home position

The Phantom 4 has a calibration for that not sure if yours has that or not

Reactions: Rick218
Phantom 3 professional... Is this not the forum page for Phantom 3 pro/adv ??????

I’m sorry, I thought this was the phantom 3 section.. and then adv/pro didn’t realise those 2 were different

Reactions: dronesky
I’m sorry, I thought this was the phantom 3 section.. and then adv/pro didn’t realise those 2 were different
No apology needed you are correct this is Phantom 3 Pro section

DJI recommend doing the gimbal calibration with the drone on its rear - that is with the camera pointer to the sky. The drone must be exactly 90 years degrees so you might need some packing. My P4P always was angled slightly to the left which was a pain when trying to go in a straight line in a narrow space. No normal calibration would fix it. Did the sitting on its back cal and bingo it’s now perfectly centred. I guess it would work on a P3P. Worth a try or get out the pliers.....

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers