Gimbal Calibration

Reaction score
Hello,
My P3 arrived yesterday and works great! The only thing is my gimbal is slightly tilted to right. Can somebody help me where I can find a gimbal calibration in the app? because the gimbal lock wasnt in place when it arrived and I'm freaking out if any damage did happen to the gimbal.

My second question is, where to find the gimbal mode button in the app? it used to be between take off/landing and RTH on the left side of the screen.

Thank you for all the help!

In the app ... press the Mode icon (up near the top left)
Then down near the bottom left, press the picture of the camera and you'll find it.

Did it correct the gimbal? Just curious if your pictures look straight now or crooked? :)

it is still tilted I wish I could fix that. I did gimbal calibration 3 times but still the same. Here's a quick video just to show the tilt.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it is still tilted I wish I could fix that. I did gimbal calibration 3 times but still the same. Here's a quick video just to show the tilt.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IMU calibration on a level surface....

I, too, had this exact problem. IMU calibration, followed by another gimbal calibration on a level surface seems to have remedied the problem.

I've noticed that a high percentage of sample videos and photographs from the P3s in recent days have had the gimbal tilted to one side. Will remember this process for when mine arrives.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic