Giants in the Netherlands

Reaction score
March this year I flew with my "old" Phantom 4. Currently I'm flying a Mavic Pro (I even wrote a message I was "switching to the foldable site"), but still had to compile the footage I shot with the P4.

I think this video of the Giants in the Netherlands worked out great and would like to share it with you all.

Have a great time watching these giants!

March this year I flew with my "old" Phantom 4. Currently I'm flying a Mavic Pro (I even wrote a message I was "switching to the foldable site"), but still had to compile the footage I shot with the P4.

I think this video of the Giants in the Netherlands worked out great and would like to share it with you all.

Wow that makes our look like miniatures
Awsome stuff
Windmills_01.jpg

Reactions: Samothyerac
Those look like they're also quite large. How tall are these?

WOW! 651’ tall, blades are 203’ long.

Makes wind turbines in west Texas look like whirligigs!

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Doesn’t look like they were supplying much power. Very quiet wind day?

Doesn’t look like they were supplying much power. Very quiet wind day?
Very quiet wind that day and there were ships maintaining some of the turbines placed in water. So they also took advantage (like me :)) of these conditions.

Normally they produce a lot of power.

Very nice capture and editing. I really enjoyed the video clip. It’s great to have places where you can fly without issues with by-standers! I rarely get to nice locations that are rural enough that I can fly freely. Here is one example:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4