Getting Solid Red Light, Can't Fly

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
For some days ago I updated my firmware.
Today I would go for a flight, but it shows solid red my Phantom.

When I connect it to program: PT2 I get this message below.

I have tried to calibrate it several times using program RC. But I can´t calibrate throug PT2 program. And here can I see in "command stick calibration" that T is not centered. But again, I cant calibrate it her... WHAT DO I DO?? Help a newbie

Motors Start failure caused by TX stick(s) mid point error too big

If the TX stick(s) mid point error is too big, Motors Start will fail when you execute the Combination Stick Commands (CSC) and lead to the aircraft will not takeoff.. And the LED will blink Red four times per second continually to warn you.

TX stick(s) mid point error too big can be caused by the following reasons:

(1) There is TX stick (except the throttle stick) not at center when power on the autopilot system.

(2) The TX sticks has been trimmed, which leads to the large deviation of mid point. For example, the SUB-TRIM has been adjusted for Futaba transmitter.

(3) The TX stick(s) travel has larger asymmetry.

For the reason (1), please put all TX sticks at the mid point, and then power cycle the autopilot system to re-record the mid point. If the problem continues, that can be caused by the reason (2) or reason (3), you need to adjust the output range of your TX, and then use the Assistant Software to redo the TX calibration. Please carry out the following procedures.

(1) Connect to the Assistant software, click Basic-> R/C-> Command Sticks Calibration, and push all TX sticks throughout their complete travel range to see if any stick cannot reach its largest position.

(2) Adjust the largest travel of TX stick until the cursor on the Assistant software can reach both end positions, according to your TX manual.

(3) Power cycle the autopilot system, note that power cycle is required.

(4) Redo the TX calibration according to the Assistant software.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic