Get rid of this dialog

Buk

Reaction score
I had been avoiding any upgrading and then I accidentally upgraded the DJI software on the iPad. Now whenever I use the C1 button under the remote controller, a dialog box pops up and says DJI GO wants permission to use C1.

It's in the way and unneeded, how can I get it to stop asking?

App 3.0.0
Aircraft 1.6.40
Remote 1.5.70

I had been avoiding any upgrading and then I accidentally upgraded the DJI software on the iPad. Now whenever I use the C1 button under the remote controller, a dialog box pops up and says DJI GO wants permission to use C1.
Mine does this as well. I think it might be more an iOS weirdness than DJI's stuff

App 3.0.0
Aircraft 1.6.40
Remote 1.5.70
I seem to recall this issue about one year ago when the iOS GO v3.0 was released. Try a search to look back at what the fix was back then.

BTW - how did you update today to such an old app version?

Search:
Search Results for Query: C1 permission | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Last edited:
I seem to recall this issue about one year ago when the iOS GO v3.0 was released. Try a search to look back at what the fix was back then.

BTW - how did you update today to such an old app version?

Search:
Search Results for Query: C1 permission | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Thanks for link.

How to update to old app version - don't update for a long time and I'm guessing the old version just sits there waiting to be installed. Then one day click on "Update Now" by accident. Then don't fly for a while after that update and when you fly for the first time after awhile....boom...buggy update.

Reactions: Oso

App 3.0.0
Aircraft 1.6.40
Remote 1.5.70

Isn't there a function in the software where you can map what these buttons do? I'm not with my drone or software at the moment but I recall this feature.

Isn't there a function in the software where you can map what these buttons do? I'm not with my drone or software at the moment but I recall this feature.

Yes, I'll look there, but I've always used C1 to flip camera up and down. Also when setting up waypoints, C1 adds a waypoint and DJI GO asks permission then too.

Dialog box really gets in the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez