Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

As you know I am Simon's worldwide agent.

Today I can announce that in addition to a signed photo with your own dog in it for £3 we can now supply 'Simon propellers'. These just have to be seen to be believed, as they spin up you will see an animation of our Simon drinking a cup of coffee. I know, demand is going to be heavy but I am going to start a pre-order list.

We have not got a price yet but we reckon £9.99 might be the sweet spot.

Shrimpfarmer said:

Today I can announce that in addition to a signed photo with your own dog in it for £3 we can now supply 'Simon propellers'. These just have to be seen to be believed, as they spin up you will see an animation of our Simon drinking a cup of coffee. I know, demand is going to be heavy but I am going to start a pre-order list.

Is there a secret list of people who can request one before the pre-order opens? :D

gpauk said:
Shrimpfarmer said:

Is there a secret list of people who can request one before the pre-order opens? :D

Didn't Shrimpy mention he's also RP's worldwide agent? (Psst... put me on the secret list...)

-slinger

There is going to be a secret list but I can't absolutely confirm that as its totally secret. To avoid a lot of unnecessary complaints I am also going to number the orders using a random number generator. Its going to take a little while before I can actually take your pre-orders as the people I am borrowing the machine from are still using it. So as not to dissapoint though I am thinking about opening a list for people to join the pre-order list.

As Slinger is the first to claim his spot on the list he will actually receive a special animation set where Simon actually winks at him as he takes off. I have only got a few thousand of those sets though so be quick....

Shrimpfarmer said:
There is going to be a secret list but I can't absolutely confirm that as its totally secret. To avoid a lot of unnecessary complaints I am also going to number the orders using a random number generator. Its going to take a little while before I can actually take your pre-orders as the people I am borrowing the machine from are still using it. So as not to dissapoint though I am thinking about opening a list for people to join the pre-order list.

As Slinger is the first to claim his spot on the list he will actually receive a special animation set where Simon actually winks at him as he takes off. I have only got a few thousand of those sets though so be quick....

Quality :lol:

Pull_Up said:
Shrimpfarmer, you're fired. Any agent who gets the decimal point in the wrong place is just a liability.

The animated props are £99.99.

They have also been dynamically tuned in a wind tunnel, so when they spin up they make an appropriate "umm" noise.

I am stunned.

Simon you have not heard the last of this.

I just hired Colin Guinn to represent me at tribunal (well he wasn't doing anything else). Once he gets moving later this afternoon you won't be able to sell those props to anyone. I put my heart and soul into building up the the network and this is how you treat me..........Good job I still work for RP.

Pull_Up said:
Awesome biceps and a perma-tan don't frighten me. Sue and be damned, I say. I shall be defending myself in any action, so you can just imagine the hourly rate I'll be charging myself and then claiming from you in costs when I win.

Mmmmm, well you are going to be getting huge wads of cash from those winking props and my funds are not in-exhaustable. How about you let me have one set of props, a signed photo with your dog and I tell Colin to lay off the injunction.

Shrimpy ;)

Too late my friend. Soon people panicking about a potential lack of autographs will realise it's business as usual and there's no shortage. Your injunction will have no further effects and I'm going to tough it out. You'll settle for a nominal amount and then pop up in a few months time handling iDrone's PR...

Pull_Up said:
Too late my friend. Soon people panicking about a potential lack of autographs will realise it's business as usual and there's no shortage. Your injunction will have no further effects and I'm going to tough it out. You'll settle for a nominal amount and then pop up in a few months time handling iDrone's PR...

Ummmm(tm) Am I still on the list??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Pull_Up said:

Ummmm(tm) Am I still on the list??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

Bhahahaha

Re: Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

Lmao. This is pretty funny. I love all the references. Only those who have followed the fiasco that is DJI, the P2V, and Rotorpixel gimbal will get them...

Re: Get Member

Scottrod said:
Rotorpixel

I did make the mistake of poking my head in that thread once. Once.

UP78fI3.jpg

Re: Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

OI Photography said:
Scottrod said:
Rotorpixel

I did make the mistake of poking my head in that thread once. Once.

Oh how very true. I of course had to add fuel to the fire by posting this in there.

supa3esa.jpg

:lol:

I'm patiently waiting. I am admittedly nervous having $400 out there in limbo but everything I've heard tells me that they are reputable though and won't take the money and run.

Love this thread...in bringing together all of the other threads combined...and playing off the Rotopixel gimbal drama,etc...

Way to keep a good sense of humor...when things are confusing, difficult, anxiety producing or unknown...

Thank you all for your help, knowledge and patience with those of us new to this bobbie... all of it has been much appreciated...

Oh, and add me to the "secret list"....!

Jezabel said:
Love this thread...in bringing together all of the other threads combined...and playing off the Rotopixel gimbal drama,etc...

Way to keep a good sense of humor...when things are confusing, difficult, anxiety producing or unknown...

Thank you all for your help, knowledge and patience with those of us new to this bobbie... all of it has been much appreciated...

Sorry Jezabel the secret list is only for resellers who I have decided to supply first.

Shrimpfarmer said:
Jezabel said:

Sorry Jezabel the secret list is only for resellers who I have decided to supply first.

I'LL SUE!!!!! damnit! :cry: :evil: :twisted:

Anybody know who Colin's using for a lawyer ??? :D :D :D

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20