Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

In all seriousness, I woke up this morning to the humbling news that overnight I hit 400 subscribers to my YouTube channel.

So I did a 400 subscribers "special" this morning to say a personal thank you to those who have sub'd and to prove that I do actually get out once in a while...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec9z6tnv41c[/youtube]

Love the photoshop of the new products that are coming....I still want to get on that secret order list....but I also fear that there could be problems with customs holding up the order.

Loved your "thank you" video, Pull_up!

Are you suggesting it's customary for Customs to interfere with customers' custom orders? I'm unaccustomed to such. :roll:

<sigh> Sorry, too much coffee.

Yes, it was in that mug.

Guatamalan, actually. From a single estate in Cuchumatan in the Huehuetenango province. Yes, home roasted about 4 days ago so it's right at the optimum now. This afternoon, made with an Aeropress - I use an aftermarket metal filter plate, though, lets more of the oils through. What? I'm typing this out loud?

Oh.

Just got in from work about an hour ago how come half of this thread has gone missing ?????????????????

Pull_Up said:
What where who why? What's missing, then?

Lots of stuff as you know !!
A couple of my posts also a few posts from our American Cousins !!

Bloody censorship !!

Pull_Up said:
Hadn't noticed - I don't re-read it all every day you know! Are you sure you're in the right thread?!

No you are right I'm in the wrong thread !!
God I hate working up to 9:30pm
Oh well one more red then bed !!
Glen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20