Georgia - North of Atlanta

Paulding, Dallas area here. Around 10 flights with my p3s, but have had several smaller quads that I learned with (with far less safety sensors lol).

Hey Gang! I'm in Cherokee County, Free Home area. I have about 20+ flights under my belt. I just got my Phantom Vision 2+ last week. Looking forward to sharing stories, and possible meet-up.

-paul

Hi fellow droners,
Just bought the Phantom 4 and we are looking to meet up with other drone enthusiasts and pilots in the ATL area. Absolute novice but super excited about the technology in this little beast. Keep us in the loop if any meets are happening in the area. Be great to start a group that could travel to different venues on weekends to fly and socialize.
Cheers
Aalwyn

Hey Guys!

I'm in lower Cherokee County. I fly a modified P2 and loving every flight. Very willing to meet and fly. Just wish the weather would give us better days.

-paul
Hey, not far from you at all. Just off Bells Ferry near 92

Reactions: Chas7590
Just got a new P4P getting used to it.
Are you folks getting together around Atlanta area sometime soon?
I live in Sandy Springs...could not find many places to fly near me.
Any suggestions, please?

I'm in Gwinnett county, Tucker GA.
Hi, Join us in the Air! Fairburn, GA Got Drones! Got Skills! Game On In The Air!
Bring your drones and hang out in the Air! Participate in the Drone Aerial Games, Saturday, May 5th! Will have separate fields for racing drones and Drone Rodeo with drones like DJI drones and other live camera feed drones!
Global Drone Day-Aerial Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20