Georgia - North of Atlanta

Hey Gang! I'm in Cherokee County, Free Home area. I have about 20+ flights under my belt. I just got my Phantom Vision 2+ last week. Looking forward to sharing stories, and possible meet-up.

-paul

Reactions: GunnyPapa
Hello everyone! we just became site sponsor today and we're in Tucker, GA.
http://Aerial.BestemUSA.com

feel free to drop in and kick some tires, or props...we're on Flintstone Dr off hugh howell and across from the big vacant sears center. we'd love to organize some kind of fly-ins. Anyone?

Hey Guys!

I'm in lower Cherokee County. I fly a modified P2 and loving every flight. Very willing to meet and fly. Just wish the weather would give us better days.

-paul

Hey Guys!

I'm in lower Cherokee County. I fly a modified P2 and loving every flight. Very willing to meet and fly. Just wish the weather would give us better days.

-paul
Hi, here for a month visiting in Buford and just bought my first Phantom 3P. New flyer and looking for a place to learn to fly. Any suggestions as I am retired and can fly anytime.

Waiting for new P3 and tablet ect. In Acworth near Cherokee cty line but would like to hear from all. New to Phantom. Retired from Marine Corps and LEO. Gonna be the big 60 in Feb. This has always been passion of mine to do this for sport. Was at the front end of UAV Program for Marine Corps back in the late 80's. Got an itch. Hope to hear from some of you folks.

Forsyth County

Cool is this just a bunch of fellow enthusiasts getting together? or is this some kind of organized/sanctioned thing - if i get more into it i might like to do this!

Cool is this just a bunch of fellow enthusiasts getting together? or is this some kind of organized/sanctioned thing - if i get more into it i might like to do this!
Would like to see both

I'm just off Bells Ferry near county line

I'm a new P3P owner and have about 5+ flights so far and loving it. I'm new to this so I'm not sure where I can fly so I've been flying in a big open field nearby. I live in Suwanee, GA.

I'm a new P3P owner and have about 5+ flights so far and loving it. I'm new to this so I'm not sure where I can fly so I've been flying in a big open field nearby. I live in Suwanee, GA.
Welcome, just take your time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20