Gday from Victoria Australia!

Reaction score
Hi. I am from just north of Melbourne having recently purchased a Phantom 4 Pro 2+. Unfortunately, I have a problem where I get the ESC 1 & 4 messages when I change batteries. Firmware is upgraded to latest, and I can only remove the messages by refreshing firmware (lasts for only 1 battery). What is causing this? Is there a fix?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

After updating the firmware, does that battery installed still show the same warnings? Wondering if there's a firmware mismatch between the batteries and the Drone. Assume they came with the Drone. Is it new enough to return or trade? Have you contacted DJI support?

After updating the firmware, does that battery installed still show the same warnings? Wondering if there's a firmware mismatch between the batteries and the Drone. Assume they came with the Drone. Is it new enough to return or trade? Have you contacted DJI support?
Hi Capt KO,
Drone is only 3 weeks old and came with 2 batteries. I hadn't thought of firmware mismatch between battery and Drone. (how do I update battery firmware?). I am awaiting a response from DJI support (I have received acknowledgement).

Better late than never. Welcome to the forum.

Greetings from San Diego.

Reactions: Mavikhan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues