Game or simulator

MC_

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on flying game or simulator that would be realistic, but more importantly, easy to use/learn for a special needs child (effective age of 5). Ipad or PC, either way. Thanks in advance-

I've used with great success
Phoenix R/C

We've had students show up to our club who have been using one of these and they are almost Solo-ready when they show up. It's amazing to be honest compared to how many of us learned to fly (Crash... Crash....Crash....Crash...)

I will try to avoid the simulators. It seems to me that managing Phantom3 is not more difficult than playing games.

I will try to avoid the simulators. It seems to me that managing Phantom3 is not more difficult than playing games.

An accurate flight simulator can save you thousands of dollars and stress. You can get some of the "dumb" mistakes out of the way while teaching your fingers the proper movements to control the Phantom without endangering the Phantom.

An accurate flight simulator can save you thousands of dollars and stress. You can get some of the "dumb" mistakes out of the way while teaching your fingers the proper movements to control the Phantom without endangering the Phantom.
Ok? thank you! I'll think about it

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl