Future is here

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Wow guys and gals had to share as soon as I saw this
Still trying to find out more info but this is test flight picture of bladeless drone,,sounds like turbo vacuume cleaner
Right where's me cordless,,,,,says at bottom of pic ""what a geek""" bladeless drone on utube,,,might have to box the phantom now seen this
20190304_121204.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yeah, 4 ducted fans.

Curious how much the efficiency of the DF is reduced by the tubing.

Yeah, 4 ducted fans.

Curious how much the efficiency of the DF is reduced by the tubing.
I have a sneaking suspicion that tubing length is critical for DF efficiency, shorter is not necessarily more efficient, if I remember right you tune the tube length for max efficiency.

I have a sneaking suspicion that tubing length is critical for DF efficiency, shorter is not necessarily more efficient, if I remember right you tune the tube length for max efficiency.

Smaller tube diameter = more air pressure. Longer tube = less pressure due to friction, but not by a lot.

Smaller tube diameter = more air pressure. Longer tube = less pressure due to friction, but not by a lot.
Knowing the pressure at various places along the length of the duct would be useful in determining efficiency but what it if highest importance here is flow velocity, particularly the critical point where laminar flow ceases.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl