Future holiday discounts?

Reaction score
I'm on the verge of buying, but eventual discounts in just over a months time makes me reluctant to pull the trigger...

Do you think they'll make any bundle or discount on such a new product, with what I assume is heavy demand? Has it happened before?

DJI offers discounts every year around Christmas time. What will they offer? We'll have to wait to see.

DJI offers discounts every year around Christmas time. What will they offer? We'll have to wait to see.
Do you think they'll let you use student discount on top of these discounts?

I don't know. Their student discount cannot be used on newly released products though.

I'm on the verge of buying, but eventual discounts in just over a months time makes me reluctant to pull the trigger...

Do you think they'll make any bundle or discount on such a new product, with what I assume is heavy demand? Has it happened before?
I absolutely do not believe that there will be any discount on the Phantom 4 Pro until at least March 2017. Heck, it's a pre-order item at this point and I don't think there will be much availability until the new year.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic