Fun with Police RADAR Sign.

gunslinger said:
Next time, don't be surprised if you get pulled over by a FlameWheel F550. And out of a speaker... "OK Buddy... License and Registration... :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

LOL!! Good one! Gives new meaning to the word "COPter". :lol:

PF

t.rexxer said:
Kewl!! thanks or sharing ;)

Holy crap... There's still someone else on the planet that says Kewl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I was the last...

-slinger

iDrone said:
OI Photography said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRghYqi090[/youtube]
(Gunslinger's highly-modified HemiPV-to-be equipped w/Artificial Presence Officer)

iDrone ;)

I remember watching this with my grandkids... and when he said... "CItizen what is your name" I said, very quickly, "James Tiberius Kirk" and my Grand daughter said... "You are SUCH a geek." She was recently accepted to "StoneHill College". She's always had a 90+ average all the way through school. And she calls ME a geek... go figure...

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
Mactab said:
Here in the UK we have the dreaded double flash (gatso) speed camera sometimes sited just on the boundaries of country villages and everywhere else really.
It might be possible to set one off using the phantom at over 30 mph. Love to see their faces when they are checking the film for offenders. :roll:
Just need to make sure you have your number plate blanked out!!!!

Oh now don't go giving me ideas...! My speed record so far (downwind, naturally) is 49mph according to my Flytrex readouts so that's 6 penalty points on the licence straight away. :lol:

I have had mine in the mid 50mph range according to the App, with a 12mph tail wind.

gunslinger said:
t.rexxer said:
Kewl!! thanks or sharing ;)

Holy crap... There's still someone else on the planet that says Kewl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I was the last...

-slinger

Yeah I let that slip once in a while. Kinda showing our age a bit, eh bud? Even "cool" isn't really kewl anymore more but I don't care what my daughters think.. works for me. ;)

OI Photography said:
Chuggie said:
PhantomFan said:
HA!!!!!!!!! That video is awesome!! That one is a keeper Chuggie!

PF

I'm looking for where the police have moved the radar so I can beat my previous speed test.

Next up: Phantom drag races :D

I'll have to get some of those carbon fiber props I saw on eBay for the Drag Race, then balance the battery, then wax the body, pull the stickers off. And I wonder if there is a way to squeeze a few extra volts out of the battery :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl