From DJI - Use DJI GO 4

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in a thread and I apologize in advance if it has already been brought up.
I primarily use Litchi and occasionally DJI GO 4 with my P4.
I still had DJI GO app installed and noticed this pop-up message upon it loading...

fc26640473c1c0c6404b8c1b2bd3c0bf.jpg

Just wanted to point this out to everyone still using DJI GO app with their P4 . You may want use DJI GO 4 with the P4 now as it appears DJI will no longer be supporting GO on the P4 and Mavic Pro.
Again, if this has been mentioned previously I apologise. It's the first time it has come to my attention. Thanks
~{delete DJI GO}~

Reactions: rfaaj
I saw that come up on the screen the other day and made the changeover.

No problems so far running DJI Go4 with the P4.

AD

No I have not seen this before, I have been running my p4 on the go app. Suppose I will have to change over now

Just reading the reviews at the Google Play store and it seems like reports on the Android version, at least, indicate the app is crashing a lot. Over 1/3 of the reviews are one star. Has anyone loaded it on an iOS system? I am curious because I am using a Mini 4 on my bird. Been using the DJI GO app since I bought the P4 in early December and have had zero issue with it.

I just had this appear as well. I'm concerned as when you read the reviews of the App it seems there is major problems and very few are giving it more than 1 star. Everyone keeps saying it doesn't work with Android and others are stating it keeps crashing. Not sure what to do here.

I have been using DJI GO 4 on two (2) different Android devices (MotoZ Force and Nvidia Shield K1) with absolutely no issues. Granted, I do use Litchi most of the time but I do use GO 4 occasionally. I always make sure to kill any other open and running apps prior to starting GO 4.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Go 4 works well with IOS, the interface is different so take some time to learn it. Here maps sucks on android, I use go on my phone for that reason. Flew last evening with no pop up.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just reading the reviews at the Google Play store and it seems like reports on the Android version, at least, indicate the app is crashing a lot. Over 1/3 of the reviews are one star. Has anyone loaded it on an iOS system? I am curious because I am using a Mini 4 on my bird. Been using the DJI GO app since I bought the P4 in early December and have had zero issue with it.
P4p and inspire 2 users can only use GO 4. I've had zero problems with it across 4 iOS devices.

And yes DJI is going to retire GO. So everyone will have to use GO4 eventually.

Reactions: mikeinohio
i use Go4 all normal ..

why some user say force closed ? maybe Phone HW or OS ?

i use XIAOMI NOTE 4 all normal .

Many of the 1 star ratings seem to be to get the good google maps back.
"Here" maps are really bad in my area - just green polys - but switching in the 'satellite' imagery looks ok so I just use that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.