FREE Weekly E-books For Drone Pilots

Reaction score
Heads up guys,
There's an Amazon e-book offer by Brian Halliday where every week a new book in the series 'Drones:' will be FREE for 48 hours. The first in the series was release a few days ago but the FREE 48 hours has already passed.

I am going to keep an eye on over the next few days and post a link to the free books as they come out. His first book was one of the only drone books I've read that didn't come across like a children's book. The chapter on Flight Reference Cards was real useful as I am currently writing FRCs for my new MAVIC PRO that just arrived.

Personally Though it doesn't match the inspire 1 in any way, in my humble opinion. Anyway here's a link to the book I mentioned, it's 2.99 now but I'd say it's well worth it still.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01NBMET3M/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

I will update this post at the end f the week when the next free book come out so we can all grab it in the 48 free promotion thing.

Happy new year

Lee

Reactions: Schnoidz
First post... sounds like an infomercial.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I should find the author and ask for a job.
The thing is, with the whole 'droning' everything is always expensive, there is always the next add on or upgrade etc and I appreciated something for free instead of getting my trousers pulled down for a change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31