Free Shipping + $25 gift card! - Flyhum exclusive offer

Reaction score
Hello Phantom Pilots Forum Members,

My name is James and I am part of the team at Flyhum - Marketplace for drones

In this thread I want to talk about three things:
  1. Introduce Flyhum to the phantom pilots community
  2. Talk about the improvements we made to Flyhum
  3. Exclusive offer to the phantom pilots community
Flyhum is a free marketplace for selling and buying drones, which means we don't take a commision from sellers. You can read about the idea behind flyhum here (an interview with the founder of flyhum by DRONELIFE). We are excited to be part of this awesome community :) and look forward to your feedback!

Let me shift gears to some of the improvement we have made to flyhum. Safety is our number one concern, and over the last couple of months we have made significant changes in this area. First, we have implemented a smooth and secure payment system, sellers can accept both PayPal and all of major credit cards. Second, we have a robust rating system, we now have the ability for folks to write reviews after each transaction (this helps in weeding out the bad apples). Lastly, we made significant improvements to communications. Flyhum members can connect with each other through messages which means that members will have an inbox inside the marketplace. The inbox can also be used to keep track of orders you receive. We are looking to make more improvements and your feedback in critical! Please leave us a feedback here or below in this thread!

Now on to the exclusive offers! (we have 2 for you)

First offer:
We want to offer FREE SHIPPING to phantom pilots forum members. This means anything you buy or sell we will cover the shipping for it. This offer expires 11/18/16 11:59 PM CDT.

Second offer:
If you create an account or join our mailing list you will be entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card of your choice (or if you want, we can send it straight to your paypal account :)) -This offer expires 11/20/16 11:59 PM CDT. (WON BY dmagnus)

Send a PM after you have signed up with your username

We will announce winners on this thread!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Droneted
Welcome to Phantom Pilots (as a vendor) and more importantly THANK YOU for supporting our forum.

We all look forward to seeing what Flyhum has in store for us and to help us "hopefully" get good stuff at great prices :)

Reactions: Flyhum and Droneted
Welcome to Phantom Pilots (as a vendor) and more importantly THANK YOU for supporting our forum.

We all look forward to seeing what Flyhum has in store for us and to help us "hopefully" get good stuff at great prices :)

Excited to be part of this great community!

Reactions: Droneted
i just signed up and put my Phantom 2 up for sale.
Perfect! How was the process of signing up and listing an item? Do you have any feedback on this? We made some changes and hopefully it was smooth for you!

Facebook registering not working.

Sorry about the inconvenience, we will troubleshoot and fix this. In the meantime, please register normally and PM us your username so we can enter you into our giveaway.

Reactions: RC Madman
Perfect! How was the process of signing up and listing an item? Do you have any feedback on this? We made some changes and hopefully it was smooth for you!
It was easy. But, I'd like to have had some options on for instance, shipping. Shipping is highly dependent on where the buyer is in relation to the seller. The shipment of a Phantom 2 in a hard case, for instance, is impossible to estimate. I think I got the point across, though, we'll see.

It was easy. But, I'd like to have had some options on for instance, shipping. Shipping is highly dependent on where the buyer is in relation to the seller. The shipment of a Phantom 2 in a hard case, for instance, is impossible to estimate. I think I got the point across, though, we'll see.

Thanks for the feedback, we could probably put together a list of suggestions on shipping prices for sellers

Hello Phantom Pilots Forum Members,

My name is James and I am part of the team at Flyhum - Marketplace for drones

In this thread I want to talk about three things:
  1. Introduce Flyhum to the phantom pilots community
  2. Talk about the improvements we made to Flyhum
  3. Exclusive offer to the phantom pilots community
Flyhum is a free marketplace for selling and buying drones, which means we don't take a commision from sellers. You can read about the idea behind flyhum here (an interview with the founder of flyhum by DRONELIFE). We are excited to be part of this awesome community :) and look forward to your feedback!

Let me shift gears to some of the improvement we have made to flyhum. Safety is our number one concern, and over the last couple of months we have made significant changes in this area. First, we have implemented a smooth and secure payment system, sellers can accept both PayPal and all of major credit cards. Second, we have a robust rating system, we now have the ability for folks to write reviews after each transaction (this helps in weeding out the bad apples). Lastly, we made significant improvements to communications. Flyhum members can connect with each other through messages which means that members will have an inbox inside the marketplace. The inbox can also be used to keep track of orders you receive. We are looking to make more improvements and your feedback in critical! Please leave us a feedback here or below in this thread!

Now on to the exclusive offers! (we have 2 for you)

First offer:
We want to offer FREE SHIPPING to phantom pilots forum members. This means anything you buy or sell we will cover the shipping for it. This offer expires 11/18/16 11:59 PM CDT.

Second offer:
If you create an account or join our mailing list you will be entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card of your choice (or if you want, we can send it straight to your paypal account :)) -This offer expires 11/20/16 11:59 PM CDT.

Send a PM after you have signed up with your username

We will announce winners on this thread!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Heads up! Free Shipping expires tonight!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic