DJI is opening a new Store in the OC!

Reaction score
This is great news for people looking to buy a drone near the Orange County area.
I'll just copy/paste what was sent to me via email by Aerial Media Pros:
DJI's Largest Authorized Retail Store in Los Angeles
GRAND OPENING EVENT
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Address: 2927 E Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
In celebration of the Grand Opening, we will be offering new pilots an opportunity to get first-hand experience with our current line of flagship products, including the Mavic Pro, Spark, Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Goggles, and our range of Osmo handheld gimbal stabilizers.

AND all attendees can take advantage of exclusive special offers!

PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS THROUGHOUT THE DAY
Visitors will have the opportunity to experience DJI Goggles, the Mavic Pro and Spark portable drones; DJI’s iconic Phantom series drones; and Osmo handheld stabilizers. Get tips from a series of guest speakers, including LA-based aerial photographers and film producers.

INSTAGRAM SPARK GIVEAWAY
The winner of the Instagram Spark Giveaway will be announced when the doors open at 10AM. Follow @djistoreoc for more details.

WIN A SPARK OR OSMO MOBILE
Customers who visit the store during the Grand Opening can enter a raffle for a chance to win a Spark or Osmo Mobile. Multiple winners will be announced in the store throughout the day!

EARLY BIRD PROMOTIONAL OFFER
The first 100 customers will receive an early bird promotional offer: a 10% discount off any purchase!

GIFTS AND SOUVENIRS
Anyone who makes a purchase at the store will get free DJI gear such as t-shirts, caps, notebooks, and more. Promotion Ends 10/28.

You can RSVP Here: Home | Orange County

Wow is this their first store in Southern California? They trying to be like a Apple Store or something

Wow is this their first store in Southern California? They trying to be like a Apple Store or something
Aerial Media Pros sells different types of drones, but they also have a large inventory of DJI products. It's weird, but they were the ones who sent me the RSVP for DJI's new store in Costa Mesa. Since they already sold me a p4p when it first released, I feel like someone else can use the discount, or people can just show up for the raffle and win a drone themselves.

Aerial Media Pros sells different types of drones, but they also have a large inventory of DJI products. It's weird, but they were the ones who sent me the RSVP for DJI's new store in Costa Mesa. Since they already sold me a p4p when it first released, I feel like someone else can use the discount, or people can just show up for the raffle and win a drone themselves.

Stumbled upon this store today. The sign outside says "Drone Experience" launching soon. DJI Authorized Dealer.

I recall a similar retail attempt awhile back in Fountain Valley failed within a year. But this place is located adjacent to The Camp and The Lab. Nothing but swarms of millennials over there that may see the place and stop in.

Reactions: tml4191
I dropped by this Monday morning and avoided the opening day rush. Heard the line was around the block.

I got two free stock Inspire 2 cases they were throwing out and some low noise mavic props!

Last edited:
I think this DJI store is part of Aerial Media Pros which is a few blocks away and why they put out the ad. The other CA based DJI factory store in San Fran. is Magic Sky or something like that.

Wonder if they will offer DJI in-warranty service or if we're still stuck with El Cerrito, or wherever they are now, for that?

Wonder if they will offer DJI in-warranty service or if we're still stuck with El Cerrito, or wherever they are now, for that?

I asked this question. The do repairs, but it's 100% billable. They said you need to send it to Carson for warranty repairs. Someone was at the store with an issue with their P4 and was disappointed by this also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20