Free online DJI flight log viewer

I released a new version today with the following changes:
  • FIXED: Added a description for battery statuses that were displaying "Other" in the "Battery.status" column.

• FIXED: "Forced Landing" was incorrectly being displayed in the "OSD.flycState" column in cases where the state was "Confirm Landing".

• FIXED: The map view was sometimes displaying data in the wrong columns for the first several lines of Mini 3 Pro flight logs.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Matrice 30T flight logs.

• FIXED: Corrected a few issues preventing some DJI GS Pro flight logs from being processed.

Reactions: Oso
  • FIXED: Corrected a few issues preventing some DJI GS Pro flight logs from being processed.
We appreciate you Mike.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Avata flight logs.

• FIXED: Resolved a calculation issue that was sometimes allowing incorrect "OSD.hSpeed" values to be shown for some operating systems and/or architectures due to the way the .NET math library performs calculations.

I released a new version of my log viewer today with the following changes:
  • ADDED: Added "OSD.mileage [ft]" and "OSD.mileage [m]" fields to show the total distance travelled as the flight progresses.

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal drones.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing some flight logs to show too many battery cells.

• FIXED: Resolved an encryption issue that was preventing some flight logs from being processed.

• ADDED: Added battery cell voltage data for the Matrice 300 RTK.

• FIXED: The incorrect drone model name was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

• FIXED: An incorrect flight date was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Mavic 3 Classic flight logs.

• ADDED: Added serial number fields “SERIAL.battery”, “SERIAL.battery2”, “SERIAL.camera”, “SERIAL.camera2”, “SERIAL.flightController”, “SERIAL.gimbal”, “SERIAL.gimbal2”, “SERIAL.rc”, and “SERIAL.ssd”.

• ADDED: Added obstacle avoidance fields “MC.atAirportAltitudeLimit”, “MC.atAirportBoundary”, “MC.atDistanceLimit”, “MC.isAvoidingObstacle”, “MC.isAvoidingActiveObstacle”, “MC.isAscentLimitedByObstacle”, “MC.isCollisionAvoidanceEnabled”, “MC.isBraking”, “MC.isLandingConfirmationNeeded”, “MC.isObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”, and “MC.isRthObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”.

• ADDED: Added “DETAILS.guid” unique id field to allow flight logs to be uniquely identified after processing.

• ADDED: Added “RC.mode.RAW” field to display the numeric “RC.mode” field value (useful in cases where the “RC.mode” field displays a letter value).

• ADDED: Added missing “MasterShots”, “Normal”, and “Sport” flight modes.

• CHANGED: Modified the “CAMERA.isPhoto” field to display “True” from the time the aircraft starts capturing a photo until that process completes (that usually takes 1-2 seconds).

• CHANGED: The “RC.mode” field displays “C”, “N”, or “S” to show the position of the flight mode switch when flying with the DJI RC Pro remote controller.

• CHANGED: When flying with the DJI Fly Obstacle Avoidance Action set to “Bypass” (which enables APAS), the “OSD.flycState” flight mode field will display “P-GPS (Bypass)”. When set to “Brake”, the “OSD.flycState” field will display “P-GPS (Brake)”. And when set to “Off”, the “OSD.flycState” field wil display “P-GPS”.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Mini 3 flight logs.

• FIXED: Renamed the “HOME.isCompassCeleing” field to “HOME.isCompassCeiling”.

• CHANGED: The precision of all latitude and longitude values has been increased from 8 decimals to 12-13 decimals.

• ADDED: Added support for processing Phantom 3 SE flight logs.

• ADDED: When viewing flight logs for drones with two batteries, the “BATTERY” fields will now be split out into “BATTERY1” and “BATTERY2” fields to display the data for both batteries.

• CHANGED: The “BATTERY.timesCharged” field is now being populated for most drones.

• CHANGED: Removed “CUSTOM.date [local]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [local]” fields from the CSV log. These fields were showing the date/time in EST (the time zone of my web server).

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date [UTC]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [UTC]” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time in UTC.

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date” and “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time at the flight location.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing times in the “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to sometimes be off by several milliseconds.

• FIXED: The "BATTERY.current [A]" field was not being calculated correctly for some older drone models.

• FIXED: The "CAMERA.isPhoto" field was sometimes set to "True" when a photo was not actually taken.

• FIXED: The speeds in the "Speed" column of the map window were sometimes displaying values that well exceeded recorded values.

• CHANGED: Renamed the "HOME.isCompassCeiling" field to "HOME.isCompassCalibrating".

• CHANGED: Renamed the "HOME.compassCeleStatus" field to "HOME.compassCalibrationState".

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that sometimes prevented the last line of the log from being exported.

• CHANGED: Changed the OSD.hSpeed calculation to use the OSD.xSpeed and OSD.ySpeed instead of calculating the speed based on the changes between the longitude and latitude location changes.

• CHANGED: Increased speed fields to 6 decimal places for added precision.

• ADDED: Added map type toggle at the top of the map window to change the Google Map type between hybrid, roadmap, satellite, and terrain.

• ADDED: Added play and stop buttons on the map window to automatically play back the flight route on the Google Map.

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 Pro.

• ADDED: Added 1/4x and 1/2x play back speeds.

• ADDED: Added support for the Air 3.

• ADDED: Added new “OSD.directionOfTravel” field to show the direction (between 0 to 360 degrees) the aircraft is traveling based on the change in latitude and longitude.

• ADDED: Added message when the RTH altitude or max altitude is changed.

• ADDED: Added new warning messages for the following scenarios: “Propeller fell off”, “Not enough force (ESC error)”, and “Motor is blocked”.

• FIXED: In previous versions, the following fields were sometimes not storing the correct values: OSD.isAcceletorOverRange, OSD.isVibrating, OSD.isBarometerDeadInAir, OSD.isNotEnoughForce, OSD.isMotorBlocked, OSD.isPropellerCatapult, OSD.isGoHomeHeightModified, and OSD.isOutOfLimit.

Reactions: RodPad
  • Added “Flight mode changed to {flight mode}” message in the “APP.tip” field when the flight mode changes.

• Removed the “APP.message” field and merged its content with the “APP.tip” field since both fields were showing informational messages.

• Resolved an issue that was preventing the “HOME.heightLimit” field from being populated for some drone models.

• Resolved incorrectly formatted messages in the “APP.tip” and “APP.warning” fields when those messages were logged in non-English languages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.