Free online DJI flight log viewer

Way to go guys!! Excellent tool!!!!
Thanks for all your hard work :)

Edit: But I'm still not updating the DJI Go app past the working v2.8.3. Post 2.8.3 updates all give me video and lightbridge connection issues.

Way to go guys!! Excellent tool!!!!
Thanks for all your hard work :)

Edit: But I'm still not updating the DJI Go app past the working v2.8.3. Post 2.8.3 updates all give me video and lightbridge connection issues.

That has to be the smartest thing I have seen all day so far. Two thumbs up!

Yes, very cool, I just need to try it.
Not sure if @flyNfrank, is giving thumbs up for the data logger, or @Mocho "I'm still not updating the DJI Go app"

I will double it anyway.
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg thumbs1.jpg

thumbs.jpg

Rod

Added: Looking back at prior posts or see what he @flyNfrank meant.
:)

I'm pretty sure Frank is referring to the go app.
Post v2.8.3 (Android) is just plain flaky!
I've given all subsequent vr.'s honest tests and they are all problematic. Notice how many users here have resolved all kinds of various issues just by rolling back to v2.8.3.

If anyone wants to discuss this, please start a new thread.

I'm pretty sure Frank is referring to the go app.
Post v2.8.3 (Android) is just plain flaky!
I've given all subsequent vr.'s honest tests and they are all problematic. Notice how many users here have resolved all kinds of various issues just by rolling back to v2.8.3.

If anyone wants to discuss this, please start a new thread.

You're right...

You know the sad part is you can't get these guys to At Least wait an extra 10-14 days before adding any unknown firmware update. Other then the ongoing issues, the updates are known to 80-90% of the time reduce performance in your aircraft. It's hard to believe the amount of money DJI has thrown away due to poor updates. I know it has cost me money and a lot grief. I'm amazed I stuck it out considering some of the bad dealings I have experience in the past and prior to the P3.

I just updated my log viewer to allow the TXT flight logs from the current version of DJI GO to be viewed. This was made possible thanks to the many long hours of hard work put in by @BudWalker, @ferraript, and @TecHunter.
Great work and a big thanks to everyone involved.
Now we can get back to business solving mysteries and finding lost drones.

Reactions: Digdat0 and RodPad
I just updated my log viewer to allow the TXT flight logs from the current version of DJI GO to be viewed. This was made possible thanks to the many long hours of hard work put in by @BudWalker, @ferraript, and @TecHunter.
I missed this yesterday, big props to you guys. Seriously, this is frickin awesome, I love being able to mine the logs :) I manage a data analytics team in corporate world, I've been missing this ability SOOOO bad. Cheers to you guys, wish I could do more to show the thanks!!

I missed this yesterday, big props to you guys. Seriously, this is frickin awesome, I love being able to mine the logs :) I manage a data analytics team in corporate world, I've been missing this ability SOOOO bad. Cheers to you guys, wish I could do more to show the thanks!!
:) Check your PM please, I sent you something this morning.

I need help. I loaded my flight records from an iPad to iTunes, and then to my computer's finder. When I try to upload, it says upload timed out. What am I doing wrong?

@A.L.E.X, I will give it a test with one of my flights. Those files are fairly small you could upload it right here, and one of us could look at and see whats up. Uploading here, It would be best if it zipped, helps for crc checks. Is your computer a apple or ?

Rod

@A.L.E.X, I will give it a test with one of my flights. Those files are fairly small you could upload it right here, and one of us could look at and see whats up. Uploading here, It would be best if it zipped, helps for crc checks. Is your computer a apple or ?

Rod

Awesome tool, my computer is a mac air. Thanks.

Thanks for the assistance. I was selecting export flight records instead of just flight records.
I'm confused, but your answer will help somebody that is stuck in the same spot. ;)

Thanks for the update. :)

Rod

So, I had been thinking about trying my hand at making an app to translate the .txt files myself, but I can't figure out how to even read the silly things... Think you can provide any insight?

Sorry -- I'm not able to help you.

is this log viewer still up and running?

When I try to use the upload link it indicates the site is not reachable. thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues