Free online DJI flight log viewer

I released a new version of my log viewer today with the following changes:
  • Made improvements to resolve incorrect data that was sometimes being populated in the "CAMERA.isPhoto" and "CAMERA.isVideo" fields.

• Added the following new log fields:

• WEATHER.isFacingWind: When true, the front of the aircraft is currently facing a headwind.
    • WEATHER.isFlyingIntoWind: When true, the aircraft is currently flying into a headwind.
    • WEATHER.windDirection: The cardinal direction the wind is blowing from at the aircraft’s current location.
    • WEATHER.windRelativeDirection: The cardinal direction the wind is blowing from relative to the direction the aircraft is currently facing. For example, an East wind would be blowing toward the right side of the aircraft.
    • WEATHER.windSpeed [MPH]: The wind speed (in MPH) at the aircraft’s current location.
    • WEATHER.maxWindSpeed [MPH]: Maximum wind speed (in MPH) at the aircraft’s current location (so far in the flight log).
    • WEATHER.windStrength: Calm, Moderate, or Strong to indicate the wind strength at the aircraft’s current location.

• Renamed the HOME.wind field to WEATHER.windStrength
Note: These fields might not be populated if you’re flying a DJI drone model released more than a few years ago.

• Added support for processing Avata 2 flight logs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl