Free online DJI flight log viewer

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
I released a new version today with the following changes:
  • FIXED: Added a description for battery statuses that were displaying "Other" in the "Battery.status" column.

• FIXED: "Forced Landing" was incorrectly being displayed in the "OSD.flycState" column in cases where the state was "Confirm Landing".

• FIXED: The map view was sometimes displaying data in the wrong columns for the first several lines of Mini 3 Pro flight logs.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Matrice 30T flight logs.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • FIXED: Corrected a few issues preventing some DJI GS Pro flight logs from being processed.

Reactions: Oso

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
  • FIXED: Corrected a few issues preventing some DJI GS Pro flight logs from being processed.
We appreciate you Mike.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Avata flight logs.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • FIXED: Resolved a calculation issue that was sometimes allowing incorrect "OSD.hSpeed" values to be shown for some operating systems and/or architectures due to the way the .NET math library performs calculations.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
I released a new version of my log viewer today with the following changes:
  • ADDED: Added "OSD.mileage [ft]" and "OSD.mileage [m]" fields to show the total distance travelled as the flight progresses.

• ADDED: Added support for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal drones.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing some flight logs to show too many battery cells.

• FIXED: Resolved an encryption issue that was preventing some flight logs from being processed.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added battery cell voltage data for the Matrice 300 RTK.

• FIXED: The incorrect drone model name was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

• FIXED: An incorrect flight date was sometimes being displayed for the Mavic 3 Enterprise and Mavic 3 Thermal.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Mavic 3 Classic flight logs.

• ADDED: Added serial number fields “SERIAL.battery”, “SERIAL.battery2”, “SERIAL.camera”, “SERIAL.camera2”, “SERIAL.flightController”, “SERIAL.gimbal”, “SERIAL.gimbal2”, “SERIAL.rc”, and “SERIAL.ssd”.

• ADDED: Added obstacle avoidance fields “MC.atAirportAltitudeLimit”, “MC.atAirportBoundary”, “MC.atDistanceLimit”, “MC.isAvoidingObstacle”, “MC.isAvoidingActiveObstacle”, “MC.isAscentLimitedByObstacle”, “MC.isCollisionAvoidanceEnabled”, “MC.isBraking”, “MC.isLandingConfirmationNeeded”, “MC.isObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”, and “MC.isRthObstacleAvoidanceEnabled”.

• ADDED: Added “DETAILS.guid” unique id field to allow flight logs to be uniquely identified after processing.

• ADDED: Added “RC.mode.RAW” field to display the numeric “RC.mode” field value (useful in cases where the “RC.mode” field displays a letter value).

• ADDED: Added missing “MasterShots”, “Normal”, and “Sport” flight modes.

• CHANGED: Modified the “CAMERA.isPhoto” field to display “True” from the time the aircraft starts capturing a photo until that process completes (that usually takes 1-2 seconds).

• CHANGED: The “RC.mode” field displays “C”, “N”, or “S” to show the position of the flight mode switch when flying with the DJI RC Pro remote controller.

• CHANGED: When flying with the DJI Fly Obstacle Avoidance Action set to “Bypass” (which enables APAS), the “OSD.flycState” flight mode field will display “P-GPS (Bypass)”. When set to “Brake”, the “OSD.flycState” field will display “P-GPS (Brake)”. And when set to “Off”, the “OSD.flycState” field wil display “P-GPS”.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Mini 3 flight logs.

• FIXED: Renamed the “HOME.isCompassCeleing” field to “HOME.isCompassCeiling”.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • CHANGED: The precision of all latitude and longitude values has been increased from 8 decimals to 12-13 decimals.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • ADDED: Added support for processing Phantom 3 SE flight logs.

• ADDED: When viewing flight logs for drones with two batteries, the “BATTERY” fields will now be split out into “BATTERY1” and “BATTERY2” fields to display the data for both batteries.

• CHANGED: The “BATTERY.timesCharged” field is now being populated for most drones.

• CHANGED: Removed “CUSTOM.date [local]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [local]” fields from the CSV log. These fields were showing the date/time in EST (the time zone of my web server).

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date [UTC]” and “CUSTOM.updateTime [UTC]” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time in UTC.

• CHANGED: Added “CUSTOM.date” and “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to the CSV log to show the date/time at the flight location.

• FIXED: Resolved an issue that was causing times in the “CUSTOM.updateTime” fields to sometimes be off by several milliseconds.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
  • FIXED: The "BATTERY.current [A]" field was not being calculated correctly for some older drone models.

• FIXED: The "CAMERA.isPhoto" field was sometimes set to "True" when a photo was not actually taken.

• FIXED: The speeds in the "Speed" column of the map window were sometimes displaying values that well exceeded recorded values.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schoolnetindia