FREE FC200 Gimbal availible !

Thanks for spamming every other thread, and now one of it's own... :roll:

I'm not fully clued up on 3D printing, but when you say "free" you just mean the plastic frame and camera mount - unless you've got a way of printing out gimbal brushless motors, a control board with flashed firmware, wiring and connectors then you haven't got a gimbal for free really... ;)

Hey ... yes ... I posted this in the forum at about 3 threads ... reason is I was looking since a while for an good shape scan of the FC200 cam. Only Rotorpixel had a good one and this was petty expensive ...

with free I mean almost free ... sorry ... 40 bugs for the controller and the motors ... the expensive things on the commercial parts are the special shapes used to hold the FC200 save ...

Amra said:
Wish I knew someone with a 3D printer...
There are online companies that will print this for you. about $25 + shipping for the vision holder. About $100 for all. :)

Is this really a spammer? I know a guy.

OK, so I am wondering.....Can anyone point me to a step-by-step, part by part sequence? How do I put this together with the motors and wires, etc? How do I make it work with my P2V controller or app? I have a friend with a 3D printer and I am going to have him make this. Just don't know what to do with it once I have the plastic parts! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues