FPVLR VS. DBS

Just received my DBSMODS ITELITE P3 antenna via priority mail.

Excellent workmanship and I really like the clean all white cosmetics.

The quick disconnect mount is a real jewel.

FYI...as mentioned by DBS, mine arrived with the new shorter cables. Should make installation pretty easy.

:harry

I got it today took it to 3 miles it works great I didn't have a problem with the old FPVLR bracket I am just going to be flying 6 miles plus after my battery mod and this new antenna set is a little stronger.

Message_1441744230452.jpg

Reactions: SkyRyder
I only took her about 3 miles out but I flew the first 2 miles at under 200 ft and I had no trouble. This was a little outside of downtown Tampa lot of wifi and high voltage powerlines close to my flight path I had full signal the whole way out and back.

Ok thank you all. I guess most of you suggest FPVLR as being the more superior product. Thank you for all your responses!!!

Those are 3000mw sunhans amps I bought them myself not in the kit. You can buy them on Amazon.

What else do you need to buy if you have the antennas but not the whole kit? What battery did you buy to power the amps? What about cables?

What else do you need to buy if you have the antennas but not the whole kit? What battery did you buy to power the amps? What about cables?
Fpvlr has battery packs to power both boosters for an hour for 29 bucks. You can use the cables that come with the boosters RG 316 cables or you can buy something with less signal loss RG 58 and RG 402 cables are the most common upgrade that people get. You can get them on FPVLR website for I think 20 bucks a pair he will make any size you need them to be as far as length. You can get them on ebay too.

Reactions: turkminator
If you want the exact same kit you get from FPVLR 2x 2500mw Sunhans 2.4 ghz amps and A booster battery pack. the cables you get inside the box will should work fine I think they are 8 inch cables.

Full signal all the way . I turned around because of the battery but I think 20k possible. The dbs itelite antenna is awesome! !

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1442001751670.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442001751670.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: Juhead
Switched from v1 to v2 FPVLR antenna (boosted). Range is improved by over 20%. In one area I was getting out to 10,000ft with v1 and made it to 12,500ft before turning back because of battery anxiety.

Reactions: FPVLR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.