FPV

Reaction score
Anyone know how to set up fatsharks to work with the P3P

Reaction score
they don't yet.
When I get mine I should be able to scan for the frequency and convert and resend to what I want.
I fly a TBS now how secure does DJI keep things

Reaction score
When I get mine I should be able to scan for the frequency and convert and resend to what I want.
I fly a TBS now how secure does DJI keep things
Secure. I have no experience w/ the fatsharks, but if you mean scanning the RF and rerouting, I don't think that will work since from what I understand Lightbridge is a hybrid LTE frequency which is how data and RF are on the same channel. But like i said, this is a bit outside my knowledge base.

Reaction score
Secure. I have no experience w/ the fatsharks, but if you mean scanning the RF and rerouting, I don't think that will work since from what I understand Lightbridge is a hybrid LTE frequency which is how data and RF are on the same channel. But like i said, this is a bit outside my knowledge base.
That would make it tricky but.

The controller works on 2.4ghz-2.483ghz but the video app/live view is 2.4ghz ism so I should be able to re route to my TBS ground station then to 5.8 ghz to the fat sharks

Reaction score
That would make it tricky but.

The controller works on 2.4ghz-2.483ghz but the video app/live view is 2.4ghz ism so I should be able to re route to my TBS ground station then to 5.8 ghz to the fat sharks
Cool. Good luck. report back once you get it done :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntDX316