FPV

When I get mine I should be able to scan for the frequency and convert and resend to what I want.
I fly a TBS now how secure does DJI keep things
Secure. I have no experience w/ the fatsharks, but if you mean scanning the RF and rerouting, I don't think that will work since from what I understand Lightbridge is a hybrid LTE frequency which is how data and RF are on the same channel. But like i said, this is a bit outside my knowledge base.

Secure. I have no experience w/ the fatsharks, but if you mean scanning the RF and rerouting, I don't think that will work since from what I understand Lightbridge is a hybrid LTE frequency which is how data and RF are on the same channel. But like i said, this is a bit outside my knowledge base.
That would make it tricky but.

The controller works on 2.4ghz-2.483ghz but the video app/live view is 2.4ghz ism so I should be able to re route to my TBS ground station then to 5.8 ghz to the fat sharks

That would make it tricky but.

The controller works on 2.4ghz-2.483ghz but the video app/live view is 2.4ghz ism so I should be able to re route to my TBS ground station then to 5.8 ghz to the fat sharks
Cool. Good luck. report back once you get it done :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic